[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
@Dinh Thanh - I remember your tagging mod used to have URLs with "+" as a separator, whereas XF 1.5 uses "-" as a separator.

If I install this mod, can I still have "-" as a separator in the URLs? And is that a custom option, or the default one?

We use xenforo default now (after Xenforo has built-in tag system).

Cheers for that, much appreciated. :)

Is there a simple way to re-order the tags list, so that it's ordered in columns, rather than simply spread out across the /tags/ page?

You can modify css tagCloudTag, tagCloudTag1 to tagCloudTag7 to suite your need.

Thanks for the answer.
I mean i just hire a dev for my migration from 1.4 to 2.0.
All imports wen ok except the Tags which are not imported.
i was using Xentag addon in 1.4. All tags stored in database created by Xentag ?
2018-06-01 10_32_09-canada.pialasse.com _ localhost _ forumasus_old_1.4_Backup _ phpMyAdmin 4...webp
The dev ask me extra bucks to complete a script to import tags to new XF2. This is why i ask.

Thanks for the answer.
I mean i just hire a dev for my migration from 1.4 to 2.0.
All imports wen ok except the Tags which are not imported.
i was using Xentag addon in 1.4. All tags stored in database created by Xentag ?
View attachment 177063
The dev ask me extra bucks to complete a script to import tags to new XF2. This is why i ask.
I am using 2.0 and looking for a methode to import my tags.
I guess you missed the right way to achieve that. If I had to do it, I'd first upgrade XF 1.4 to 1.5 then upgrade XenTag to it's 1.5 version, there is an awesome tag import feature which import all your XenTag data to XF built-in tags system. Then you could safely uninstall or disable XenTag and upgrade XF 1.5 to 2.0.

Top Bottom