[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
Can someone please explain what a hashtag is and what it does exactly?

I installed this and enabled hashtags and added a few in posts, but when I click on one of them I expected there to be a list of all of them, but ther was only one.

So I wondered what exactly is supposed to happen?

Thanks
Same here...

Feature request / suggestion:
This add-on allows to search within a result when you have clicked on a tag:
1. click on a tag in the cloud
2. on the result page, the xenForo search dialogue now features a "search threads tagged with xy only".

But it would be even better if tags could be added as an additional filter in the normal search form here:
http://xenforo.com/community/search/?type=post
Just like it`s possible now with prefixes.

I've recently re-installed XenTag and can't get it to work. I added a two-word tag to an existing thread, and then made several configuration/combination changes along with several search index rebuilds and never could get it to work. The tags would display on the tag page but it came back with a "page not found" error when I clicked on them.

I don't mind trying again, but initially thought it was related to an add-on but now not sure. Based on what I've seen it should have displayed a list of threads, but it didn't. Changing the link format in Options didn't help.

I've recently re-installed XenTag and can't get it to work. I added a two-word tag to an existing thread, and then made several configuration/combination changes along with several search index rebuilds and never could get it to work. The tags would display on the tag page but it came back with a "page not found" error when I clicked on them.

I don't mind trying again, but initially thought it was related to an add-on but now not sure. Based on what I've seen it should have displayed a list of threads, but it didn't. Changing the link format in Options didn't help.

PM me your url. I will check it.

Is there a way to import tags without using the XenForo board importer? I'm using the big board importer to bring over the rest of my data.

For example, Xen Media Gallery actually populates the "Select System to Import From" with its own vBulletin importer so you don't have to go through the stock Xen board importer.

Hello,

We received following error when create new thread. Please check again:
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 6
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Forum.php at line 106
XenForo_Model_Forum->getForums() in XenForo/Model/Forum.php at line 712
XenForo_Model_Forum->getForumByThreadId() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 243
XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_getForumInfo() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 62
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_Tinhte_XenTag_getForumInfo() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 142
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_setInternal() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 645
XenForo_DataWriter->set() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 599
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in *******/NodeRedirect/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 49
*******_NodeRedirect_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 28
Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134

Thanks,

Hi, thanks for a wonderful add-on.

I'm curious to know if there is a way to make the trending calculations occur in a time increment that is less than 1 day? The lowest value you can assign is 1 day, but my board tends to shift in the way it uses hashtags multiple times a day. So I would like it to calculate what tags are trending for every 8 hours or so. Is this possible?

Hello,

I would like to retrieve posts with a certain tag and use this information in another website block.

Let's say the tag is "cars", then I could retrieve data through this link:

http://mydomain.com/community/tags/cars/

The website block looks like this
  • My first text link to an xf post tagged with "cars"
  • My second text link to an xf post tagged with "cars"
  • ...My 10th text link to an xf post tagged with "Jefferey Deaver"
the linked text should be the xf post title. The question is how if I can retrieve this data from xentag (via rss for example).

Top Bottom