[Tinhte] XenTag

[Tinhte] XenTag 3.2.5

No permission to download
I have requested this as well. Even something as simple as announcing winners of a contest hash tags it.

Winner #1
Winner #2
Winner #3

Now I have useless hashtags of numbers and links for my winners.

Also, after disabling this addon, I notice the old hastags now have [hashtag]###[/hashtag] brackets to each side which looks really ugly!

When I try to install the older version I get a message that tells me that downgrading is not possible. I guess I'd have to uninstall and lose all my tags or wait for a fix to be able to disable hashtagging.

You can disable hashtag by set maximum number of hashtag to 0 in usergroup permission.
Try this to see if it solves your issue?

Last edited:
Multiple people asked if "#" can be removed or not used as a tag. As it was before the update.

:) it's not problem. It's hashtag.
I told you the way you can turn it off by setting max number of hashtags to 0.

Xfrock want it is a user group permission, but we will add an option to disable hashtag globally in future release.

Last edited:
Yes, that's enough. You should set it only for registered user-group.
If your userid are also in other groups, you should also check them to see if you changed this value.
Strange, I have 0'd out all user groups for tagging, it still allows me to tag as an admin, if I login as just a registered user, it will not tag.

Dinh Thanh, hello!

Your addon does not work with russian #tags.

I made a small change:
/library/Tinhte/XenTag/BbCode/Formatter/AutoHashtag.php
PHP:
/*
if (preg_match('/[^a-zA-Z0-9]/', $stringForPregMatch, $matches, PREG_OFFSET_CAPTURE))
{
$nonTagTextPos = $matches[0][1];
}
else
{
// get all of the remaining characters
$nonTagTextPos = utf8_strlen($stringForPregMatch);
}
*/
if (preg_match('/[a-zA-Zа-яА-Я0-9\_\-]+/u', $stringForPregMatch, $matches, PREG_OFFSET_CAPTURE))
{
$nonTagTextPos = utf8_strlen($matches[0][0]);
}
else
{
// get all of the remaining characters
$nonTagTextPos = utf8_strlen($stringForPregMatch);
}
I let my users to use "_" and "-" in tags.

Maybe you can move this regexp (a-zA-Z0-9) to the settings? So everyone could set own rules.

I also have an error: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'prototype' of undefined" at /js/Tinhte/XenTag/bb_code_edit.js . It is because I do not use XenForo.BbCodeWysiwygEditor. I use TinyMCE Quattro. Can you fix it?

Top Bottom