Tickets

Tickets [Paid] 1.6.10

No permission to buy ($60.00)

Naz

XenForo developer
Staff member
NixFifty submitted a new resource:

Tickets - PixelExit.com - Support system solution for XenForo.

Tickets is a support system solution for XenForo.

As the product is still in beta, several features are still being actively developed, but the final product will have the following:
  • Allow users to create new tickets or do it for them
  • Integration with XenForo core functionality
  • Custom ticket categories with individual permission controls
  • Custom ticket fields
  • Custom ticket priorities
  • Custom ticket statuses
  • Custom...

Read more about this resource...

NixFifty updated Tickets - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.2.0 Beta 2

This update addresses some bugs that were found in the initial release. It is recommended all customers upgrade to this version at their earliest convenience.
  • Fixed incorrect tickets being mistakenly deleted upon category deletion.
  • Fixed page not found errors when replying to tickets via the full page.
  • Correct ticket priority values are now displayed when editing a ticket.
  • Fixed an issue where ticket priorities would not be shown while viewing a ticket.
  • Other assorted...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice!
I would like to see multi-site support. I am sure @XCentral would be willing to work with you to accomplish this.
This would be really useful, so that we can have one ticket system for multiple sites.

Please consider to add an Kayako importer.
I added these as suggestions to your site.

I'm looking forward this ! Nice screens about this add-on . And the coder works hard to fix issues ! I work with him on the teamspeak integration! @all buy it ;)
@Steve F is this one running on pixelexit ?

Greetings lemmi

Reactions: Naz
Nice!
I would like to see multi-site support. I am sure @XCentral would be willing to work with you to accomplish this.
This would be really useful, so that we can have one ticket system for multiple sites.

Please consider to add an Kayako importer.
I added these as suggestions to your site.
If they're on Pixel Exit, they will be considered. Regarding the Kayako importer, there are a few areas of functionality I want to include in Tickets before I embark on a coding adventure to add that but definitely something I'll look in to.
I'm looking forward this ! Nice screens about this add-on . And the coder works hard to fix issues ! I work with him on the teamspeak integration! @all buy it ;)
@Steve F is this one running on pixelexit ?

Greetings lemmi
Thank you for the kind words. :)

Currently, the live Pixel Exit site uses a different home grown solution but we will be migrating to Tickets in the near future.

Does this work for guests, can logged out people create tickets and receive support using this?
I think as long as you grant a group permission to create a ticket, it will work. @NixFifty can correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm not sure if it has been implemented yet but a guest would not be able to reply to a ticket as there is no way to identify the user that submitted the ticket as all guest are guest. I know there was an open suggestion about being able to though. It would have to be verified by email in some form, and replying by email is a whole new story.

If this is concerning things such as account issues and logging in that should be handled via a contact form or even starting a new account to submit a ticket.

The next version has some code to start paving the way for guests to create tickets. It's not finished just yet but it's something that is planned.

NixFifty updated Tickets - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.2.0 Beta 3

Firstly, my apologies for the delayed release of this. I know many of you have been anticipating updates to this add-on but I had been swamped with personal life commitments which stretched my time incredibly thin. Now that the dust has settled however, I will be releasing more regular updates.
  • Refactored ticket messages entirely to make extending the add-on simpler and also pave the way for additional new features.
    • Ticket messages can now be liked, reported, etc.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can already see several addons and forums and all the stuff we've had to be doing for the past few years finally be stream lined by this addon, we get hundreds of messages from users per day trying to resolve stuff. Will be picking this up in a day or two to look at it :)!

Top Bottom