Tickets

Tickets [Paid] 1.6.10

No permission to buy ($60.00)
Hello
Is there a demo somewhere available for XF2.0 version ?
Waiting for this version to be stable before moving my forums into 2.1 :)
Currently using ******* Ticket system, some bugs and no support from them.

Hello
Is there a demo somewhere available for XF2.0 version ?
Waiting for this version to be stable before moving my forums into 2.1 :)
Currently using *** Ticket system, some bugs and no support from them.

@NixFifty and his group provide excellent customer service and listen to their buyers when it comes to feature enhancements and growth for the addon. I started using his addons over two years ago and he has always been quick to respond to questions, help with problems and add in positive suggestions to his products. Great guy and great addons.

I don't think there is a demo of tickets but I am using it on my XF installation which is the most recent build and it works perfectly.

Thank you @Xon and @Chernabog
waiting for a stable ticket system to move to 2.1 ;)
I am currently using ******* ticket system in 2.0, but i am not happy with this.
After checking the "demos", i can see that functionnalities are quite the same.
Question to @NixFifty : would it be possible to import ticket title/body/prefixe from ******* current tickets in my system ?
Thanks

Is XF2.1 compatible yet? Still waiting eagerly for release. Even beta version would be cool.
There's a stable version for 2.1 available on my support site. Haven't had time to post a new resource here but it's on my to-do list.

All the beta's have been run on XF2.1+ for me, so I've been ensuring it works. Honestly not sure if it works with XF2.0!

Thanks guys. I purchased the Tickets add-on and it seems to work fine on current XF2.1. All the options are overwhelming. Seems it will take time to configure.

There are significant downsides to this approach. If email piping is ever implemented then it needs to be an option that can be turned off. IIRC there was a discussion about this on nixfifty s website.

Top Bottom