Tickets

Tickets [Paid] 1.6.10

No permission to buy ($60.00)
NixFifty updated Tickets with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.4

• Leverage more JavaScript to update ticket details on the fly rather than refreshing the page for updates.
  • Add inline moderation controls to ticket view.
  • Add a new permission for priority updating.
  • Properly update counters when deleting tickets.
  • Improve UX and styling in a few areas.
  • Workaround an issue in Milano's Live Feed add-on when viewing user activity within a ticket.
  • Improve support for Xon's User Activity add-on.
  • Add additional escalation criteria...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This system is absolutely awesome. Cannot wait to see the additional features coming. Thank you for not forgetting about us XF1 people, @NixFifty ;-)

I bet XF2 version is going to really knock it out though...one day... one day we will get there... lol

Yes, both versions of this addon will be at feature parity for the foreseeable future.

I'd love to use this but need email piping since we do get emails and I'd like to keep support in one place. Would like to move it all to your Tickets if email piping becomes workable (for XF1.5).

Thanks!
Ray

NixFifty updated Tickets with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.6

• Harden permission checking on news feed items.
  • Cap number of emails an escalation can send.
  • Ensure the subsequent ticket is marked as watched when converting from a conversation.
  • Add missing news feed template for ticket message liking.
  • Re-add support for displaying potential shared accounts on a ticket.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there any way to evaluate this, like a demo version? I've read everything I can find about it, and I think it meets our needs, but without being able to play around with the backend / staff features, it's hard to know for sure. At the original price point, I'd have no problem just buying it. But at $60 ...

Hugh

Is there any way to evaluate this, like a demo version? I've read everything I can find about it, and I think it meets our needs, but without being able to play around with the backend / staff features, it's hard to know for sure. At the original price point, I'd have no problem just buying it. But at $60 ...

Hugh
Not really, no. I can probably spin up a demo site for you instead.

If it's not too much trouble. As an indie developer myself, I know that time is money, and setting up a test site for one potential sale is a tough call.

I really want to see what the UI / workflow is for staff, and the full back-end options. I'm fairly sure this add-on is what I need, and I'd happily pay $60 for it if it is, but tough to justify that much to find that it isn't. :)

One of the things I need is time management, so staff can 'book' time to a ticket. If this isn't in the add-on, would you be open to accepting a code contribution from me, to add it as an option? I'm not a super experienced XF dev, but have done some work (built a single sign-on plugin for my own site, to work with Joomla), but could probably add a feature to existing code without the code being too horrible.

BTW, is the annual renewal $60?

Hugh

Top Bottom