Add-on Tiaga Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

rightclickfix

I've installed Tiaga Chat and its working fine, just as my members like and my only issue is the missing icons below the shoutbox. I've asked in the dedicated discussion forum for it with no reply and have just went to pay to upgrade to the pro version which sent me to a dead link and the page also has missing images (looks like a server issue).
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/taigachat-pro-realtime-chat-shoutbox.1224/

So can anyone tell me if there's any support for this add-on please? If it's not supported any more is there another chatbox option for me? Paying for it isn't an issue as long as it works :)

TIA
Andy

You should contact @Luke Foreman directly. He may be no longer supporting the free version (the paid version is far superior and worth the money, I believe). Luke may not be aware of the issue with his payment site.

I've tagged him so he may see this.

I've installed Tiaga Chat and its working fine, just as my members like and my only issue is the missing icons below the shoutbox. I've asked in the dedicated discussion forum for it with no reply and have just went to pay to upgrade to the pro version which sent me to a dead link and the page also has missing images (looks like a server issue).
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/taigachat-pro-realtime-chat-shoutbox.1224/

So can anyone tell me if there's any support for this add-on please? If it's not supported any more is there another chatbox option for me? Paying for it isn't an issue as long as it works :)

TIA
Andy

Taiga chat pro is supported, and works perfectly for me.

ah thanks for that Chris, I figured if I went for the pro version (which I didn't realise existed until after installing) there may be support available hence the post. I'm hoping I can go pro & get it sorted so will wait n see...

oman I've just registered with your forum and it looks great! I love the theme 8) but I'm puzzled as to why members need 5 posts in order to see the shoutbox? I posted here rather than in your forums in case it kicked off or whatever. Is there a spambot reason or what? just curious as I find the shoutbox helps new members not knowing where to post. I just wanted to see what it's like and how it works that's all :)

TIA
Andy

Support for TaigaChat free is very limited, whereas the pro version is fully supported.

Sorry you were having trouble purchasing the pro version - my server suffered a hardware failure. I've set up a temporary server while it is repaired, so you should be able to complete the purchase process now.

oman I've just registered with your forum and it looks great! I love the theme 8) but I'm puzzled as to why members need 5 posts in order to see the shoutbox? I posted here rather than in your forums in case it kicked off or whatever. Is there a spambot reason or what? just curious as I find the shoutbox helps new members not knowing where to post. I just wanted to see what it's like and how it works that's all :)

I have a specific help forum. It is more that I would like people to post a bit before getting access.

I approved your account.

great, thanks for that Luke. I've paid for it now but dunno how to access the d/l? I wasn't redirected to it and there's no instructions? thanks for your patience....

All I got was a paypal receipt for the money paid, nothing else in that unless there's another email to come and it's delayed? there's no rush anyway and maybe it'll help iron out any problems for future reference :)

All I got was a paypal receipt for the money paid, nothing else in that unless there's another email to come and it's delayed? there's no rush anyway and maybe it'll help iron out any problems for future reference :)

You should have received it now, sorry for the delay

yip got it now ta Luke, my net had crashed so I had to reboot the modem & router.... I'm off to play now yeeha! just one quick question Luke ok?
my current installation is missing the smiley icon link buttons so if I u/l this and overwrite will I be ok or do I need to uninstall 1st?

tia

Andy

yip got it now ta Luke, my net had crashed so I had to reboot the modem & router.... I'm off to play now yeeha! just one quick question Luke ok?
my current installation is missing the smiley icon link buttons so if I u/l this and overwrite will I be ok or do I need to uninstall 1st?

tia

Andy

You'll be fine just uploading+overwriting, no need to uninstall/delete anything

Excellent stuff just sorted it after putting the wrong line of code into the forum_list file :cool:

thanks Luke I'm over the moon with it and will recommend it to others without hesitation! £25 well spent :cool:

ps: I posted offering my "skype style" smilies in the forums which I've got working on my forums if you're interested? You can see them in action at my forums http://www.kayakfishinguk.co.uk/Forums/index.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom