[#] Thumbnails [Deleted]

Nope it's not conflicting with the tags addon....dunno what the issue is. Any help?

Again I'd be willing to pay if you can guarantee a fix with this current issue along with adding caching so it won't cause issues on big forums.
Must be another add-on that it is conflicting with. If you can't figure out which one, please PM me with admin details for your site and I'll try and figure it out.

When I installed this add-on, I had errors
PHP:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/nintendo/domains/nintendovn.com/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 304
I have to disable add-on to go on accessing forum. Please give me an advice.

When I installed this add-on, I had errors
PHP:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/nintendo/domains/nintendovn.com/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 304
I have to disable add-on to go on accessing forum. Please give me an advice.
Firstly, you can disable all add-ons by going into your config.php and adding the following line:
PHP:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

Secondly, I suggest that you turn off the option to show thread thumbnails on nodes. You will be able to do this while you have the add-ons disabled using the above line of code. Once you have done this you should be able to remove the above line.

Unfortunately, this add-on does not work particularly well for large forums (or small forums on shared hosting) if the above option is checked.

Firstly, you can disable all add-ons by going into your config.php and adding the following line:
PHP:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

Secondly, I suggest that you turn off the option to show thread thumbnails on nodes. You will be able to do this while you have the add-ons disabled using the above line of code. Once you have done this you should be able to remove the above line.

Unfortunately, this add-on does not work particularly well for large forums (or small forums on shared hosting) if the above option is checked.

Hi, thank you so much for your reply, but I could not solve my problem. I have followed your guide and checked off all options but the error still appears in forum index (/forum/index.php). That is the whole error:
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in /home/nintendo/domains/nintendovn.com/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Error.php at line 48
XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 309
XenForo_Application::handleException()

I used add-ons version 1.3.1f

@Likan the error you have quoted is a general database error, possibly caused by a problem with your server or its configuration but nothing to do with this add-on. Can I suggest you post in the general discussion forums and see if anyone can help.

@Waindigo Just a note this won't work on the latest 1.2 beta (not that I'm asking for a fix now), and seems to break the watched forums link too, it's the first mod I've tested with the beta, seen as it's my favorite :D

Code:
An exception occurred: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/www/public_html/xen2/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Watched/Forums.php on line 21

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/ViewPublic/Watched/Forums.php at line 21
XenForo_ViewPublic_Watched_Forums->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 220
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 569
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/www/public_html/xen2/index.php at line 13

I'm having trouble with this addon in XenForo 1.2 too. This is just a headsup :) I'm not demanding a fix or anything.

PHP 5.4 and XenForo 1.2 doesn't let me go to the Index when this addon is enabled. The following error is displayed after several seconds:

Code:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/v6_xen/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 298
Call Stack
#    Time    Memory    Function    Location
1    0.0001    136644    {main}( )    ../index.php:0
2    0.0118    850148    XenForo_FrontController->run( )    ../index.php:13
3    0.0365    2800656    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch( )    ../FrontController.php:132
4    0.0584    4120304    Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex( )    ../FrontController.php:335
5    0.0584    4120492    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex( )    ../Forum.php:17
6    0.0612    4328404    Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_Node->getNodeDataForListDisplay( )    ../Forum.php:40
7    0.1058    5488368    Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_Node->_addThreadThumbnailInfoForLastPosts( )    ../Node.php:25
8    0.1066    5858644    Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_Node->_getThreadInfoForPosts( )    ../Node.php:59
9    0.1077    5860136    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed( )    ../Node.php:117
10    76.0350    5922656    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->fetch( )    ../Model.php:220

Thanks for the heads up. We will be fixing all of these bugs and releasing new versions for everything. I appreciate your patience.

Please do consider donating if you appreciate our work as most of these updates are being done for free. You can, of course, wait until after the update, but please donate to our charity as it makes a huge difference!

This looks great as a quick article solution. Simply create a forum node, use this addon for thumbail images, then call the forum node "articles". Then just modify the thread template to remove the Author postbit in first message. Quick and easy "CMS".

@NeoCHI What error message are you getting?

I don't usually charge for fixing bugs, but would be happy to do the other bits. Please PM me to discuss further.

Cache images so it won't cause issues on big forums.

Awesome idea, something I'd be willing to share the cost with you if needed, if it can be added as standard for this mod. I initially funded this mod when we switched from vbulletin, 111,000 attachments, 65,000 members and caching didn't even occur to me. @Waindigo, can it be done?

Awesome idea, something I'd be willing to share the cost with you if needed, if it can be added as standard for this mod. I initially funded this mod when we switched from vbulletin, 111,000 attachments, 65,000 members and caching didn't even occur to me. @Waindigo, can it be done?

Sounds good, I've already started a convo with waindigo, waiting on his response though. I'll add you to it.

Top Bottom