[#] Thumbnails [Deleted]

Can you update Last Post Avatar as well and make sure it doesn't conflict with this add on like it has in the past? :D

Thanks for the awesome update!

Thanks @Waindigo, for the update. I reinstalled and configured the addon. But upon activation the forum page loads really slowly (like before).

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'thumbnail_url' in 'field list'
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 678
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 130
Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/fratdeal/public_html/index.php at line 13

Got this error when creating a thread...

I don't think the "First Attachment" thumbnail option works well if the first attachment is not an image, but comes later. I say you should make this option be like "Firat Attachment Image" instead of picking the first attachment and slapping a jpg extension at the end of the filepath.

Category getting this error:
Code:
An exception occurred: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. in /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 108

XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
    spl_autoload_call() in Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Category.php at line 8
    include() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1000
    XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 514
    XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 429
    XenForo_FrontController->_getValidatedController() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 329
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/********/public_html/index.php at line 13

And the forum page wont load. Using Xenforo 1.2, thumbnails do work on forum. Already uninstalled and reinstalled.

Waindigo updated Thread Thumbnails by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.3.2a released

Bug fixes:
  • Missing installer file added to zip file to fix MySql errors if installing for the first time and not upgrading from previous version.
  • First attachment now ignores any file that doesn't have one of the following extensions: png, jpg, jpeg, jpe ,gif
  • Fixed incompatibility with Last Post Avatar by Waindigo that caused forum list not to show.
  • Fixed XFCP error when trying to view a category.
  • Fixed bug that unable to edit threads in-line from thread list....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks @Waindigo, for the update. I reinstalled and configured the addon. But upon activation the forum page loads really slowly (like before).
I suggest you disable the "Thumbnails in Node View?" as caching has not yet been added as an option so this will still run slowly on large sites. This release has been created as an interim release based on the old version of Thread Thumbnails, as requested by a number of members.

Awesome this is now working great. So far I only need this for one node and I configured the setting for that node only. Is it possible to not show the thread thumbnail on the main node, but just only when the person visits that node? As you can see from the screenshot it disrupts the main node area. Hope it's not confusing.

Capture.webp

Awesome this is now working great. So far I only need this for one node and I configured the setting for that node only. Is it possible to not show the thread thumbnail on the main node, but just only when the person visits that node? As you can see from the screenshot it disrupts the main node area. Hope it's not confusing.

View attachment 57583
Yes, there is an option for that called "Thumbnails in Node View?" in the Admin Control Panel options for this add-on.

I suggest you disable the "Thumbnails in Node View?" as caching has not yet been added as an option so this will still run slowly on large sites. This release has been created as an interim release based on the old version of Thread Thumbnails, as requested by a number of members.

That one was already disabled actually. Has anyone else having loading issues (forum list)?

That one was already disabled actually. Has anyone else having loading issues (forum list)?
I'm also having issue with the forum list, even with that option unchecked. It loads much faster if I view the node itself than the forum list.

I can grant you access to my site if you like. It still reacts the same way after the upgrade.

I was getting error Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in

I change this two:
wait_timeout = 28800
max_allowed_packet = 64M

And now it loads without error, but it takes like 1min to load the forum list.

Lastest update fix the forum load time, but I get at least two new errors in one of the forums:

ErrorException: Undefined variable: forums - library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php:124

and

ErrorException: Argument 2 passed to Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails::addThumbsToSearchThreads() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/*******/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php on line 124 and defined - library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php:147

All the other forums work fine. This forums I unselected from the list to show no thumbs, but still presenting error.

same errors as above here also when enabled, affected forums no longer viewable;
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: forums - library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php:124
Generated By: D.O.A., A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/srv/www/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php(124): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/srv/www/g...', 124, Array)
#1 /home/srv/www/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(63): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails->addThumbsToNodesGrouped(Array)
#2 /home/srv/www/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(45): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->_getThreadThumbnailsResponse(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View))
#3 /home/srv/www/public_html/forum/library/ModEss/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(22): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#4 /home/srv/www/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): ModEss_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#5 /home/srv/www/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/srv/www/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://forum.website.com/forums/medical.12/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/forums/medical_12/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: Argument 2 passed to Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails::addThumbsToSearchThreads() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/srv/www/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php on line 124 and defined -library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php:147
Generated., 7 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/srv/www/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php(147): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 2 pass...', '/home/srv/www/g...', 147, Array)
#1 /home/srv/www/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php(124): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails->addThumbsToSearchThreads(Array, NULL)
#2 /home/srv/www/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(63): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails->addThumbsToNodesGrouped(Array)
#3 /home/srv/www/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(45): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->_getThreadThumbnailsResponse(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View))
#4 /home/srv/www/public_html/forum/library/ModEss/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(22): Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#5 /home/srv/www/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): ModEss_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#6 /home/srv/www/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/srv/www/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) "http://forum.website.com/forums/somethread.12/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/forums/medical_12/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

Last edited:
Top Bottom