[#] Thumbnails [Deleted]

Edit, was an APC cache slam - apache restart fixed

Hello,
This is the only Waindigo addon I have installed. Just received this on xml import:
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_LoadClass' not found in /home/*******/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Listener/LoadClass.php on line 4

Do I need to have something else of your installed first?

Server Error
Undefined variable: forums

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php at line 124
  2. Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails->addThumbsToNodesGrouped() in Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 63
  3. Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->_getThreadThumbnailsResponse() in Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 45
  4. Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 23
  5. EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mili/public_html/index.php at line 13

I get an error.

Argument 2 passed to Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails::addThumbsToSearchThreads() must be an array, null given, called in /home/*****/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php on line 124 and defined

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php at line 147
  2. Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails->addThumbsToSearchThreads() in Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Model/ThreadThumbnails.php at line 124
  3. Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Model_ThreadThumbnails->addThumbsToNodesGrouped() in Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 63
  4. Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->_getThreadThumbnailsResponse() in Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 45
  5. Waindigo_ThreadThumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 29
  6. Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 23
  7. EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in ModEss/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 22
  8. ModEss_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/*****/public_html/index.php at line 13

Edit, was an APC cache slam - apache restart fixed

Hello,
This is the only Waindigo addon I have installed. Just received this on xml import:
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_LoadClass' not found in /home/*******/public_html/library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Listener/LoadClass.php on line 4

Do I need to have something else of your installed first?
Make sure you have uploaded all the files correctly. This error usually means you have files missing. In particular, check the /library/Waindigo/ThreadThumbnails/Listener/LoadClass/ folder.

When you edit the thread, and have it set to url of image, it doesn't offer you the input field for this like it does during thread creation. So you can't really update old threads.

When you edit the thread, ... it doesn't offer you the input field for this like it does during thread creation. So you can't really update old threads.

same here,

this is a great addon.... infinite thanks..... for all you do.... it's just remarkable....

When you edit the thread, and have it set to url of image, it doesn't offer you the input field for this like it does during thread creation. So you can't really update old threads.
You have to edit the thread, not the post. I may change this though as it is not particularly intuitive.

it's just not there for me, only during thread creation do I ever see an input for Thread Thumbnail URL

I can upload a test site later today if that might help

et.webp

I wonder if it is clashing with one of those other add-ons. Try disabling the thread picture/tags add-on and see if it appears.

that's your Custom Fields addon, disabling it didn't help,

give me a minute, I'll try disabling other addons and upload a test site,

I found something, it works if I disable Custom Fields by Waindigo and [Tinhte] XenTag, if either addon is enabled then the Thread Thumbnail URL input just doesn't display in thread tools. I can live without tags.....

et2.webp

Top Bottom