Threadstarter Ribbon

Threadstarter Ribbon 2013-08-27

No permission to download
The following seems to work where you would put your own nodeID for the forums you want it to show in.

Code:
body.node10 .messageUserInfo .helper  {
  display: block;
  position: absolute;
  top: -4px;
  left: -4px;
  background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/icons/starter.png") no-repeat  transparent;
  height: 56px;
  width: 56px;

}

So say you wanted to have it displaying in node10, 15 & 18 AKA forum x,y,z then the code for that would be as follows

Code:
body.node10 .messageUserInfo .helper, body.node15 .messageUserInfo .helper, body.node18 .messageUserInfo .helper {
  display: block;
  position: absolute;
  top: -4px;
  left: -4px;
  background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/icons/starter.png") no-repeat  transparent;
  height: 56px;
  width: 56px;

}

I really appreciate this! My last request, is there any way to change "starter" to "Author"?

Hi
I install it, but the problem in every post ribbon add to evry user!
and i need for right side pls, and with another color.
Tanks

Here's my fix :)
Code:
<xen:if is="{$post.user_id} == {$thread.user_id} AND !{$message.conversation_id}"><span class="helper"></span></xen:if>

Been trying to add this and it wont apply. Not sure why, i put all the stuff where it goes but wont display. Any ideas?

if you add .thread_view in front of the classes so it looks like so it should then only appear in the message areas and not PC

Code:
.thread_view .messageUserInfo .helper
It's correct ? :
Code:
.thread_view .quickReply .messageUserInfo .helper {display:none;}

Because with xenFracture style, the ribbon show always in conversations, do you have an idea ?

It's correct ? :
Code:
.thread_view .quickReply .messageUserInfo .helper {display:none;}

Because with xenFracture style, the ribbon show always in conversations, do you have an idea ?

Code:
.conversation_view .quickReply .messageUserInfo .helper {display:none;}

It worked for me a while back so unsure what is going on there. I haven't got this installed either so I can't test it for you but the css should have worked.

Top Bottom