Threadstarter Ribbon

Threadstarter Ribbon 2013-08-27

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Threadstarter Ribbon - Threadstarter Ribbon

Summary: This will display a threadstarter ribbon in your messageuserinfo block. Bare in mind I just got lucky with this in that it works so additional support if you run into issues won't happen unless it's an easy css fix but you should be fine.

Go into you message_user_info template find...

Read more about this resource...

Optimised Ribbon (below in the attachment)

Attachments

• starter.webp
    starter.webp
    1.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
If guest posting is enabled it will show all the guest posters as thread starters in a thread :)

Attaching an optimised image of the ribbon

This should work

HTML:
<xen:if is="{$post.user_id} == {$thread.user_id} && {$user.user_id}"><span class="helper"></span></xen:if>

I'll make note of that and link people to your post if they happen to have guest post enabled. Thanks for posting.

Very useful... is there a different ribbon position option - at the moment it will cover up my follow/unfollow icon at the top of the

graphic.webp

I managed to rotate the image and change the css to position it like the pic shows... there is still a slight overlap on the unfollow text which is not too bad, but for some reason as seen the ribbon slips under the the userinfo box where the arrow points to the post... and way of correcting that?

Screen Shot 2013-08-27 at 22.22.05.webp

Is that what you wanted? I added z-index:9999; but you probably want to pick a sensible value that works.

I also feel dirty having to visit your forum to do that :p

well done mate! almost... the wrap around should still go under the arrow... how in the world did you do that on another image by the way!

You probably don't want it going under the arrow since it clashes with it and it'll have that adverse affect again.

Top Bottom