Resource icon

Threads, Posts and Conversations Per Page 2.0.1

No permission to download

truonglv

Nobita.Kun submitted a new resource:

Threads, Posts And Conversations Per Page In Preferences - Allow users customize how much display threads, posts and conversations per page

Description: Allow users customize how much display threads, posts and conversations per page.

How to install:
- upload all file to hosts then import xml
- Login ACP then setup option

NOTE: PLEASE REVIEW if its helpful for you and don't remember donations for my working :P

Read more about this resource...

One thing my member's have pointed out is that pagination is a little off.

For example, if I set my posts per page to 25 and there's a thread with 24 replies, in the node list it shows that there's 2 pages. Clicking page 2 will take you to the first and only page.

Other than that, everything else seems to be working properly.

edit:

Getting some server errors also

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: threads - library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:16
Generated By: ------, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/-----/public_html/library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(16): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/-----/p...', 16, Array)
#1 /home/-----/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(309): Nobita_DiscussionsPerPage_ControllerPublic_Forum->_preDispatch('Index')
#2 /home/-----/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(336): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index', 'XenForo_Control...')
#3 /home/-----/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/-----/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(23) "http://www.-------.com/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
One thing my member's have pointed out is that pagination is a little off.

For example, if I set my posts per page to 25 and there's a thread with 24 replies, in the node list it shows that there's 2 pages. Clicking page 2 will take you to the first and only page.

Other than that, everything else seems to be working properly.

edit:

Getting some server errors also

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: threads - library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:16
Generated By: ------, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/-----/public_html/library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(16): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/-----/p...', 16, Array)
#1 /home/-----/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(309): Nobita_DiscussionsPerPage_ControllerPublic_Forum->_preDispatch('Index')
#2 /home/-----/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(336): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index', 'XenForo_Control...')
#3 /home/-----/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/-----/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(23) "http://www.-------.com/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
This is fixed :)
But I can't check this

Also, getting errors when you click "More Options." Still haven't installed the update yet so this might already be addressed.

ErrorException: Division by zero - library/XenForo/Helper/Discussion.php:24

#0 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/Helper/Discussion.php(24): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Division by zer...', '/home/colicom/p...', 24, Array)
#1 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(2108): XenForo_Helper_Discussion::getLastPageNumbers(651, NULL)
#2 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(1480): XenForo_Model_Thread->getLastPageNumbers(651)
#3 /home/---/public_html/library/MultiQuote/Model/Thread.php(7): XenForo_Model_Thread->prepareThread(Array, Array, NULL, NULL)
#4 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php(84): MultiQuote_Model_Thread->prepareThread(Array, Array)
#5 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(412): XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->assertThreadValidAndViewable(131847)
#6 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionReply()
#7 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/---/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Also, getting errors when you click "More Options." Still haven't installed the update yet so this might already be addressed.

#0 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/Helper/Discussion.php(24): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Division by zer...', '/home/colicom/p...', 24, Array)
#1 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(2108): XenForo_Helper_Discussion::getLastPageNumbers(651, NULL)
#2 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(1480): XenForo_Model_Thread->getLastPageNumbers(651)
#3 /home/---/public_html/library/MultiQuote/Model/Thread.php(7): XenForo_Model_Thread->prepareThread(Array, Array, NULL, NULL)
#4 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php(84): MultiQuote_Model_Thread->prepareThread(Array, Array)
#5 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(412): XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->assertThreadValidAndViewable(131847)
#6 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionReply()
#7 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/---/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Please update newest version. I'm fixed when user don't set any preferences for display :)

2 remaining issues.

If you have any setting besides the default for posts/page then clicking on your alerts does not bring you to the correct post.

and still getting a ton of server errors:
ErrorException: Undefined index: posts - library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/Model/Thread.php:13
ErrorException: Undefined index: posts - library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:16

2 remaining issues.

If you have any setting besides the default for posts/page then clicking on your alerts does not bring you to the correct post.

and still getting a ton of server errors:
ErrorException: Undefined index: posts - library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/Model/Thread.php:13
ErrorException: Undefined index: posts - library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:16
Fixed in latest version. Please update your Addon :)

Top Bottom