• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Threads, Posts and Conversations Per Page 2.0.1

No permission to download

truonglv

Formerly Nobita.Kun
Nobita.Kun submitted a new resource:

Threads, Posts And Conversations Per Page In Preferences - Allow users customize how much display threads, posts and conversations per page

Description: Allow users customize how much display threads, posts and conversations per page.

How to install:
- upload all file to hosts then import xml
- Login ACP then setup option

NOTE: PLEASE REVIEW if its helpful for you and don't remember donations for my working :p
Read more about this resource...

TeflonDon

One thing my member's have pointed out is that pagination is a little off.

For example, if I set my posts per page to 25 and there's a thread with 24 replies, in the node list it shows that there's 2 pages. Clicking page 2 will take you to the first and only page.

Other than that, everything else seems to be working properly.

edit:

Getting some server errors also

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: threads - library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:16
Generated By: ------, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/-----/public_html/library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(16): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/-----/p...', 16, Array)
#1 /home/-----/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(309): Nobita_DiscussionsPerPage_ControllerPublic_Forum->_preDispatch('Index')
#2 /home/-----/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(336): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index', 'XenForo_Control...')
#3 /home/-----/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/-----/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(23) "http://www.-------.com/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:

truonglv

Formerly Nobita.Kun
One thing my member's have pointed out is that pagination is a little off.

For example, if I set my posts per page to 25 and there's a thread with 24 replies, in the node list it shows that there's 2 pages. Clicking page 2 will take you to the first and only page.

Other than that, everything else seems to be working properly.

edit:

Getting some server errors also

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: threads - library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:16
Generated By: ------, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/-----/public_html/library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(16): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/-----/p...', 16, Array)
#1 /home/-----/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(309): Nobita_DiscussionsPerPage_ControllerPublic_Forum->_preDispatch('Index')
#2 /home/-----/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(336): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index', 'XenForo_Control...')
#3 /home/-----/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/-----/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(23) "http://www.-------.com/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
This is fixed :)
But I can't check this

TeflonDon

Also, getting errors when you click "More Options." Still haven't installed the update yet so this might already be addressed.

ErrorException: Division by zero - library/XenForo/Helper/Discussion.php:24

#0 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/Helper/Discussion.php(24): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Division by zer...', '/home/colicom/p...', 24, Array)
#1 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(2108): XenForo_Helper_Discussion::getLastPageNumbers(651, NULL)
#2 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(1480): XenForo_Model_Thread->getLastPageNumbers(651)
#3 /home/---/public_html/library/MultiQuote/Model/Thread.php(7): XenForo_Model_Thread->prepareThread(Array, Array, NULL, NULL)
#4 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php(84): MultiQuote_Model_Thread->prepareThread(Array, Array)
#5 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(412): XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->assertThreadValidAndViewable(131847)
#6 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionReply()
#7 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/---/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

truonglv

Formerly Nobita.Kun
Also, getting errors when you click "More Options." Still haven't installed the update yet so this might already be addressed.

#0 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/Helper/Discussion.php(24): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Division by zer...', '/home/colicom/p...', 24, Array)
#1 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(2108): XenForo_Helper_Discussion::getLastPageNumbers(651, NULL)
#2 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(1480): XenForo_Model_Thread->getLastPageNumbers(651)
#3 /home/---/public_html/library/MultiQuote/Model/Thread.php(7): XenForo_Model_Thread->prepareThread(Array, Array, NULL, NULL)
#4 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php(84): MultiQuote_Model_Thread->prepareThread(Array, Array)
#5 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(412): XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->assertThreadValidAndViewable(131847)
#6 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionReply()
#7 /home/---/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/---/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Please update newest version. I'm fixed when user don't set any preferences for display :)

TeflonDon

2 remaining issues.

If you have any setting besides the default for posts/page then clicking on your alerts does not bring you to the correct post.

and still getting a ton of server errors:
ErrorException: Undefined index: posts - library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/Model/Thread.php:13
ErrorException: Undefined index: posts - library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:16

truonglv

Formerly Nobita.Kun
2 remaining issues.

If you have any setting besides the default for posts/page then clicking on your alerts does not bring you to the correct post.

and still getting a ton of server errors:
ErrorException: Undefined index: posts - library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/Model/Thread.php:13
ErrorException: Undefined index: posts - library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:16
Fixed in latest version. Please update your Addon :)