Resource icon

Threads, Posts and Conversations Per Page 2.0.1

No permission to download
Fixed in latest version. Please update your Addon :)

Still having the problem when clicking on alerts or clicking on the quote arrow. It will not take you to the correct post when checking your alerts or clicking on the Username said: (arrow)

Getting far less server errors but still getting a few.

1. Division by zero 7 minutes ago - library/XenForo/Helper/Discussion.php:24
  2. Undefined index: posts 14 minutes ago - library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/Model/Thread.php:13
Only getting those every 15 minutes now as opposed to every 2 minutes (y)

Still having the problem when clicking on alerts or clicking on the quote arrow. It will not take you to the correct post when checking your alerts or clicking on the Username said: (arrow)

Getting far less server errors but still getting a few.
  2. Undefined index: posts 14 minutes ago - library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/Model/Thread.php:13
Only getting those every 15 minutes now as opposed to every 2 minutes (y)
Fixed
Still having the problem when clicking on alerts or clicking on the quote arrow.
But I can't confirm that

Nobita.Kun updated Threads, Posts And Conversations Per Page In Preferences with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.7 releasing!?!

Small fixed:
- Fixed when click new post on alerts which don't give matched position
- Fixed when click arrow quote post which don't give matched position

Update new demo: http://nobita.me (Welcome to my forum :P)
Please REVIEW if its helpful for you (Its only take some seconds to do :P). Don't remember donations for my working :P

Read the rest of this update entry...

How can I help confirm that for you? I've had it happen to myself on my board through testing and have had quite a few members bring it to my attention as well.
PM with me. I try to testing too much on localhost but I cant get it (at new version)

Newly registered users are getting errors with this.

I can confirm this also. I PMed the author about it. Unless the new user saves his/her preferences they can not view threads or open forums. I suggested that there should be a "forum default" setting thats always selected unless the user decides to make a change in their preferences.

This exactly, there needs to be a default selection (which should be the default in the normal options) for newly registered people. Actually had to uninstall it as soon as I heard of this problem which is a bit of a shame. Will definitely be bringing things back when it's fixed.

Newly registered users are getting errors with this.
I can confirm this also. I PMed the author about it. Unless the new user saves his/her preferences they can not view threads or open forums. I suggested that there should be a "forum default" setting thats always selected unless the user decides to make a change in their preferences.
Thank you for reported. I have some days off for private working personal so I can't upload new updating :)
Please using latest version, all errors fixed :)

I updated this addon but I keep getting server errors. Uninstalled for now.

Here's the server log error:

Division by zero

library/Xenforo/Helper/Discussion.php:24

Code:
ErrorException: Division by zero - library/XenForo/Helper/Discussion.php:24
Generated By: Mari, 10 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/Helper/Discussion.php(24): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Division by zer...', '/home/blah/publi...', 24, Array)
#1 /home/blah/public_html/library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/Model/Thread.php(27): XenForo_Helper_Discussion::getLastPageNumbers(0, NULL)
#2 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(1480): Nobita_DiscussionsPerPage_Model_Thread->getLastPageNumbers(0)
#3 /home/blah/public_html/library/Dark/PostRating/Model/Thread.php(39): XenForo_Model_Thread->prepareThread(Array, Array, NULL, NULL)
#4 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php(84): Dark_PostRating_Model_Thread->prepareThread(Array, Array)
#5 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(1412): XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->assertThreadValidAndViewable(20271)
#6 /home/blah/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(4): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionPollResults()
#7 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): WidgetFramework_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionPollResults()
#8 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/blah/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "http://8thos.com/threads/most-embarrassing.20271/poll/vote"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["response_multiple"] => array(4) {
      [0] => string(3) "695"
      [1] => string(3) "697"
      [2] => string(3) "698"
      [3] => string(3) "699"
    }
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(33) "/threads/most-embarrassing.20271/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Division by zero

Code:
Stack Trace
#0 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/Helper/Discussion.php(24): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Division by zer...', '/home/blah/publi...', 24, Array)
#1 /home/blah/public_html/library/Nobita/DiscussionsPerPage/Model/Thread.php(27): XenForo_Helper_Discussion::getLastPageNumbers(0, NULL)
#2 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(1480): Nobita_DiscussionsPerPage_Model_Thread->getLastPageNumbers(0)
#3 /home/blah/public_html/library/Dark/PostRating/Model/Thread.php(39): XenForo_Model_Thread->prepareThread(Array, Array, NULL, NULL)
#4 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php(84): Dark_PostRating_Model_Thread->prepareThread(Array, Array)
#5 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(1412): XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->assertThreadValidAndViewable(20271)
#6 /home/blah/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(4): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionPollResults()
#7 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): WidgetFramework_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionPollResults()
#8 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 {main}
Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "http://8thos.com/threads/most-embarrassing.20271/poll/vote"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
      [0] => string(3) "695"
      [1] => string(3) "697"
      [2] => string(3) "698"
      [3] => string(3) "699"
    }
  }
}
Are you set options allow user can choose 0 for display?

Division by zero

Code:
Stack Trace
#10 {main}
Request State

array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
      [0] => string(3) "695"
      [1] => string(3) "697"
      [2] => string(3) "698"
      [3] => string(3) "699"
    }
  }
}
I'm getting the exact same error.

Division by zero

Edit

I'm now getting the error @DRE posted when I installed the newest version.
Confirm that. I will fixing now :P. Sorry about that

Found another bug :D Permalinks don't go to the correct link. Both the timestamp and the post # link. Similar to how post quotes used to not work correctly.

Top Bottom