Resource icon

[tl] Threads, posts and conversations per page [Paid] 2.0.4

No permission to buy ($18.00)
Yes. It's possible.

Is that new widget? So that's may not compatible together.

hello,
no it is not new. we still wish for a fix. it is our main front center page...
i think if you talk with siropu, you can tell him where to put that same fix code...
he sounded like he was willing to but did not know which code you replaced...
the fix you made when you fixed this addon....replacement pagination code blah blah...

we will be so happy, i know it is not standard....it is a problem however.
thank you, we still like the addon but only that one issue for us.

Did i miss your suggestion?

hello,
yes it could be some language issue but i refer to this post

there is no proper "per thread/forum control" independent of global setting function...only "override all previous settings everywhere" and "apply current setting to everywhere"...

i feel it needs to be more flexible to allow "setting #1 for forum #1", "setting #2 for category #5", "setting #3 for thread.id #4959504" or such.

then if a user clicks to apply setting globally, it should only apply up one level.

i.e. if i click apply everywhere viewing a thread, it should apply only to every thread in that same forum...or have that option like "apply site wide", or "apply forum/category wide"

about the siropu addon i understand that is extra and custom work kind of talk, this other issue would be good to see however....i think ppl who use this would appreciate it.

regards

@truonglv

If I enable this for a usergroup, a person in that usergroup sets a custom number, then they leave that usergroup, will the number of threads/posts/conversations go back to the forum default?

Is there a way for admins to set a maximum? Someone setting this to a few hundred threads/posts per page could cause serious performance problems.

If I enable this for a usergroup, a person in that usergroup sets a custom number, then they leave that usergroup, will the number of threads/posts/conversations go back to the forum default?
Exactly.

Is there a way for admins to set a maximum? Someone setting this to a few hundred threads/posts per page could cause serious performance problems.
They only select values which predefined by admin.

when i was using the addon...it was above the posts list, via button/popup...i assume it still is
Thanks for answering! Not sure that would be ideal. Too bad XF doesn't have a simple setting for this. I remember using SMF 15 years ago and it had a profile setting for users to set the number of topics and messages per page.

Top Bottom