• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 Thread Tagging

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Please post a new thread in the relevant forum for support or if this is a custom or third party style, seek support from the author.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
This thread should not be used for support.

Please create a new thread in the appropriate forum if you have any additional questions.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
There are no immediate plans to add this but suggestions can be made in the Suggestions forum or you may be able to show support for an existing suggestion if one already exists.

I must be dense as heck. Where are you clicking to bring up the tag window to apply tags to a thread? I go into a sub forum and I locate a thread I want to tag. I click the thread title to load the thread. Now where do I click?

imno007

I must be dense as heck. Where are you clicking to bring up the tag window to apply tags to a thread? I go into a sub forum and I locate a thread I want to tag. I click the thread title to load the thread. Now where do I click?
You should see "Tags: Add Tags" in small print directly beneath the thread title on the left side of the page.

EDIT: And if you want to update a bunch of threads at once, you'll want this addon.