Thread Tagging Improvements

Thread Tagging Improvements 1.0.7 Patch Level 6

No permission to download
Hello mazzly,

After installing i get Errors like...

• ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16797126 bytes)
  • src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php:73

• Generiert von: Unbekanntes Konto
  • 26 Feb 2024 um 13:42

Stack-Trace​

#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Status der Anfrage​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(152) "https://www.elo-forum.org/threads/i...rma-verpasst-was-sollte-ich-jetzt-tun.236879/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16797126 bytes)

Vor 10 Minuten src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php:73

Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16797126 bytes)

Vor 25 Minuten src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php:73

Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 41943040 bytes)

Vor 26 Minuten src/addons/MaZ/PotentialTagHelper/Job/RebuildPotentialTagWords.php:49

Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 41943040 bytes)

Vor 26 Minuten src/addons/MaZ/PotentialTagHelper/Job/RebuildPotentialTagWords.php:49

Anzeige aller Knoten

PHP 8.2.15
128 MB Memory

Hello mazzly,

• ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16797126 bytes)

PHP 8.2.15
128 MB Memory

128 is tiny!!!

Errors after clicking "There are manual rebuild jobs awaiting completion. Continue running them."

An exception occurred: [XF\Db\Exception] MySQL statement prepare error [2006]: MySQL server has gone away in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php on line 230

XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 41
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 56
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 1397
XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetchOne() in src/XF/Repository/UpgradeCheck.php at line 32
XF\Repository\UpgradeCheck->getLatestUpgradeCheck() in src/XF/Admin/App.php at line 254
XF\Admin\App->renderPageHtml() in src/XF/App.php at line 2285
XF\App->renderPage() in src/XF/Admin/App.php at line 138
XF\Admin\App->renderPage() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 404
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 60
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Hello mazzly,

PHP 8.2.15
128 MB Memory

It seems the PHP worker is running out of memory before finishing the job...

What are your settings for the following?
1709055486636.webp

I'm thinking that if you have "max word count" set high and "minimum word length" set to a low value, it will try to keep too many words in memory before being able to store it to the database...

Also, 128 MB is quite a low memory limit, and a quick search the minimum recommended is 256mb according to this post, so I would look into bumping that up to at least 256Mb and trying to run things again..

Errors after clicking "There are manual rebuild jobs awaiting completion. Continue running them."

An exception occurred: [XF\Db\Exception] MySQL statement prepare error [2006]: MySQL server has gone away in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php on line 230

XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 41
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 56
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 1397
XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetchOne() in src/XF/Repository/UpgradeCheck.php at line 32
XF\Repository\UpgradeCheck->getLatestUpgradeCheck() in src/XF/Admin/App.php at line 254
XF\Admin\App->renderPageHtml() in src/XF/App.php at line 2285
XF\App->renderPage() in src/XF/Admin/App.php at line 138
XF\Admin\App->renderPage() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 404
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 60
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
That error seems related to the MySQL server going down / not being reachable? Also, the error doesn't seem to be related to this add-on from the stack trace... Without knowing more I would suspect limited resources, or some network problem (if db is on different host)

When using the potential tags search box in admin > content > potential tags, the results URL is broken for me:

For some reason the forum board url is getting duplicated.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, I didn't read all 6 pages of discussion.
@mazzly Did you see this one? If you could tell me which file has that button code in it I can modify for my site to get it working. Not sure why this issue is happening in both forums I'm running the addon on.

It seems the PHP worker is running out of memory before finishing the job...

What are your settings for the following?
1709055486636.webp

I'm thinking that if you have "max word count" set high and "minimum word length" set to a low value, it will try to keep too many words in memory before being able to store it to the database...

Also, 128 MB is quite a low memory limit, and a quick search the minimum recommended is 256mb according to this post, so I would look into bumping that up to at least 256Mb and trying to run things again..

Ok, will do this. My settings see below:
1709311703240.webp

Ok, will do this. My settings see below:
View attachment 299077
You can probably put minimum use count higher, I'm guessing your forums is so old and established that you will have quite many potential to go throguh before reaching the "uncommon ones" that would only have been used 3 times total..

But start with getting the php worker limit increased 😊👌

You can probably put minimum use count higher, I'm guessing your forums is so old and established that you will have quite many potential to go throguh before reaching the "uncommon ones" that would only have been used 3 times total..

But start with getting the php worker limit increased 😊👌
Thanks for Support, Problem fixed by using 265 MB and the other values you suggested before. :D

Thanks for the addon @mazz

When I ignore a potential tag manually, the following link appears with the tags excluded from the recommendations.

1711346817024.webp

However, if I click to see the ignored tags and try to undo the changes, I get the following error:

1711346838584.webp
1711346852648.webp

At ACP options - /admin.php?tags/potential and /admin.php?tags/ - using filtering ( 'Word contains ...' ) at the top, the target URL generated is broken ....

https://<site.com>/admin.php?//<site.com>/admin.php?tags/potential&containing=test&order=use_count&page=1

Last edited:
At ACP options - /admin.php?tags/potential - using filtering ( 'Word contains ...' ) at the top, the target URL generated is broken ....

https://<site.com>/admin.php?//<site.com>/admin.php?tags/potential&containing=test&order=use_count&page=1
Same issue here

It's not working properly on XF 2.3 @Maz

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Declaration of MaZ\PotentialTagHelper\Job\RebuildPotentialTagWords::complete() must be compatible with XF\Job\AbstractJob::complete(): XF\Job\JobResult src/addons/MaZ/PotentialTagHelper/Job/RebuildPotentialTagWords.php:86

Stack trace:

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request state:

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(128) "/social/admin.php?tools/run-job&only_ids=10489%2C10490&_xfRedirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgeekberry.net%2Fsocial%2Fadmin.php%3Fadd-ons%2F"
  ["referrer"] => string(52) "https://site.net/social/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
    ["only_ids"] => string(11) "10489,10490"
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(47) "https://site.net/social/admin.php?add-ons/"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom