Thread Reply Banner

Thread Reply Banner 2.6.1

No permission to download
Weird. Just installed the add-on and nothing happen. Latest xenforo version and default theme.
Assuming you've enabled the appropriate permissions, the only thing you should have to do is click the "Is Active" box after you input whatever in the banner reply field.

Reactions: Xon
Yes, it has an option for a node wide default.
Perfect, this is exactly what I was looking for! :cool: I know, I could use node specific notices but I liked this solution better because it puts the banner right at the editor.

When trying this on XF 2.2.13 the node level banner shows above the Quick Reply editor but I don't see anything when in the full /post-thread page. Is that expected?

After a quick look, and the node-wide default doesn't actually apply for new threads. Shouldn't be hard to change that, but I'm quite busy over the next few weeks for working on my free add-ons for free atm.

In case you feel bored and would like to add a feature to this addon:
What could possibly be helpful was if the addon could optionally (i.e. via a variable in the text) render the topic of the actual thread into the banner to help posters to stay on topic / to avoid going off topic too far.

Top Bottom