Thread Filter by AddonsLab

Thread Filter by AddonsLab [Paid] 3.9.2

No permission to buy ($69.99)
Hi

Updated to last version, now i got this error:

Error: Call to a member function count() on null in src/addons/AL/ThreadFilter/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php at line 99
  1. AL\ThreadFilter\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionForum() in src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php at line 57
  2. MaZ\AMP\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionForum() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2337
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
  8. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
Updated to the bug fix

Error: Call to a member function count() on null in src/addons/AL/ThreadFilter/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php at line 100
  1. AL\ThreadFilter\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionForum() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  2. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2337
  6. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
  7. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Still getting error above.

Updated to the bug fix

Error: Call to a member function count() on null in src/addons/AL/ThreadFilter/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php at line 100
  1. AL\ThreadFilter\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionForum() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  2. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2337
  6. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
  7. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Still getting error above.

Thank you for the report, we will release the fix asap.

Thank you!

AddonsLab updated Thread Filter by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Bug-fix: broken html in Active filters

This version fixes a bug appearing when admins use the option "Value display HTML" for a custom field using HTML that breaks the layout in the Active filters bar. The HTML will be stripped away now and only the raw value will be shown in the bar.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bug-fix: Filters icon missing next to the search icon in the mobile view

This version fixes a bug where the "Filters" icon doesn't appear next to the search icon in the mobile view when the option "Filter Icon Location" is set to "Next to the search icon".

The new version is available for all licensed customers at https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Thank you!

Added Clear filters button to the filter form

In this release, we have implemented a Clear button in the filter form, next to the Filter button. Pressing the button resets filters. The button is not shown in the filter form until some filters are applied.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: sbj

New permission - Can use custom field filters

In this release, we have implemented new forum permission called Can use custom field filters. The permission can be used by admins to enable/disable custom thread field filters per usergroup and node. The release also includes a bug fix with numeric custom field intervals not including the minimum and maximum value in the results.

Thank you!

Hello there
Just a question, after purchasing this addon, how much money would cost to remove the branding of the footer?
Thanks!

Feature question--does this have a way to filter based on the thread title? That's really all I need. I'm resurrecting an old review site, and the title of the review will always have the information visitors need to find it. It would save them having to jump over to the forum search to find it.

I could probably make something work with custom fields if I had to, such as, pasting in the thread title.

Feature question--does this have a way to filter based on the thread title? That's really all I need. I'm resurrecting an old review site, and the title of the review will always have the information visitors need to find it. It would save them having to jump over to the forum search to find it.

I could probably make something work with custom fields if I had to, such as, pasting in the thread title.
1639076115988.webp

I have two problems, clients version is 3.7 and 1.4.8

1. The sort by a field has no function.
My field test has 1, 2, 3, but sorted bythis field still sorts by title.

2. When hiding parts of the search form, there are double hr.

Top Bottom