Thread Filter by AddonsLab

Thread Filter by AddonsLab [Paid] 3.9.2

No permission to buy ($69.99)
Btw, have you ever thought about filter preferences for users?

If i look for a special car or a girl in my city, for threads with a special prefix or thread from the last week only,
it is a mess to change the filter again and again and again.

I think the filter addons should have a new addon to setup at least one filter profile per user.
Or just cookies to save the last filter for the next day.

In a field with integer have to insert now two values. Search from "22" till "33".
It would be perfect to have default values like 18,99, then people understand what to do.

This is specific to your use case, not all numeric fields are related to age or have default values. Please contact us for this feature if you are interested in custom development.

2. Please tell me, which fields are needed to use the Geocoding API?
Users will normaly never give their zip or street. Can it be used with town only?

Yes, it does work on with the city.

3. Add two fields with a lot of checkboxes.
Show them in thread_list as a line.
Data is saved in the database based on order of checkbox at the moment of creating the data. It will be shown in the same order everywhere (just check out the thread page itself, it will also show them in the same order as the thread list).

Btw, have you ever thought about filter preferences for users?

If i look for a special car or a girl in my city, for threads with a special prefix or thread from the last week only,
it is a mess to change the filter again and again and again.

I think the filter addons should have a new addon to setup at least one filter profile per user.
Or just cookies to save the last filter for the next day.

Thank you for the suggest, but we are not planning any large changes or enhancements for the filter add-on for now.

Thank you!

AddonsLab updated Thread Filter by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Bug-fix: Sort options missing and a UI fix

The release fixes the bug with default forum sort options missing on XenForo 2.2.x, only reproducible on boards using the filter above the thread list.
Another UI fix is applied for the boards, that use "Enable filterable drop-down lists" in combination with "Auto Reload". The list of options would disappear when the form reloads exactly at the moment when the popup is open.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@AddonsLab

Just updated this and the RMS filter on multiple sites and auto-reload seems to be broken. I'm getting this error on both sites:

View attachment 248077

According to my review, the issue could not be affecting thread filter, but only RMS filter. Can you please check and verify you have the issue for thread filter as well? Please provide a URL where we can reproduce the issue.

We we fixing it for RMS filter now.

Thank you!

According to my review, the issue could not be affecting thread filter, but only RMS filter. Can you please check and verify you have the issue for thread filter as well? Please provide a URL where we can reproduce the issue.

We we fixing it for RMS filter now.

Thank you!

Conversation incoming :)

Noticed a bug in 3.4.4 - could have been fixed since, but haven't seen it in the patch notes..

The filter count isn't adding sticky threads to the count.

AddonsLab updated Thread Filter by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Location support enhancement and minor fixes

This version enhances location support using the latest upgrade of the Location custom field add-on. From this version on, the Google API key should be specified in the Location custom field add-on options. Please verify these options after the upgrade. It also fixes a bug with the option Maximum result count that would not allow 0 as a value.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi

Updated to last version, now i got this error:

Error: Call to a member function count() on null in src/addons/AL/ThreadFilter/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php at line 99
  1. AL\ThreadFilter\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionForum() in src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php at line 57
  2. MaZ\AMP\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionForum() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2337
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
  8. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Top Bottom