This White Lady...

lol since it was only $8 bucks I'm starting to wonder if she only did that to get me out the way cause I was talking bout the price (I thought they were cheaper).

I guess this is the answer.

I can think of 3 rational reasons for this. One is someone is pissed off because the human being in front of you is tight with money. Like 8 bucks.
Or if someone wants to flirt with you. I guess this did not happen, right?
But in most cases people forget their wallets and they want to buy an ice cream or something. Then you help him/her out. Nothing special.
If she had paid 80 dollars, then this would be really strange. (Maybe someone rich?)
But 8 Dollars, we should keep this in mind.

lol y'all making me feel bad now.

Oh don't you go feeling bad. You'll plod your tired ass upstairs tonight with your eyes half closed and slump down onto your bed and then thinking "there's someone laying next to me in this bed" and turning around to get the biggest shock of your life. :ROFLMAO:

Like I said, and it cannot be stated enough. WATCH. YOUR. BACK #groceriesyouthoughtwerepaidoutofkindnessbutreallywasn't #whileyouweresleeping #chargebacknowdre :P

Oh don't you go feeling bad. You'll plod your tired ass upstairs tonight with your eyes half closed and slump down onto your bed and then thinking "there's someone laying next to me in this bed" and turning around to get the biggest shock of your life. :ROFLMAO:

Like I said, and it cannot be stated enough. WATCH. YOUR. BACK #groceriesyouthoughtwerepaidoutofkindnessbutreallywasn't #whileyouweresleeping #chargebacknowdre :p
:ROFLMAO:

Remind me never to upset @Shelley. :ROFLMAO:

I tought this is a scary story. Because "The white lady" in my country means....o_O

white lady

I'm just saying Dre...saying white girl or black girl ain't really a thing, if that's what your used to,it could be with your boys chillin or at the club scene, after parties and all that blahzay-blah and that's normal...but for some people who are not exposed to usage of the phrase it comes off as racist or at the very least harsh on the ear.

The problem I find with that use of it is that other people who ARE ignorant to how it is being used hear it and use 'this white dude' or 'black girl' to help project their own view which may be intended in a derogatory manner. I'm just saying in a public place with out any intonation or otherwise audible clues to the intention of the communication that many people will take that as a stab at something and it would probably be better to address the kind woman with a bit more tact so that people understand your intention.

Around here people say ' ðɪ́s wáyt ↘ dúd' and it is just meant a completely unloaded and descriptive method of distinguishing someone as in more information than saying 'this guy' and in no way meant to be insulting.
↗↘
But then...a lot of those same people...will turn around and say... 'ðɪ́s ↗wáyt ↘dúd' while trying to refer to someone in a negative manner...and they won't intend to impart any racism into the words, they are trying to to refer to someone negatively they way you would when someone cut's you off on the highway...like saying "you arsehole" in a totally generic and trivial manner.

Again the 2 problems I find with it's use is that many severe racists don't understand that there is no racism intended in the previous uses of the phrase and they take what was not intended to be an insult and reciprocate with racist hate, and also it's common uses gives broadcasted racism a public leg to stand on...like a foot in the door and because of the many uses and misinterpretations, it becomes a completely loaded phrase no matter how you use it especially to people who don't hear it on the reg.

Either way...wgaf, just think 'good looks' and then look out for someone next time the opportunity arises. Karma is only a mofo if that is what you put out there.

LOL

White Lady means = Kuntilanak in my country. Google it and you will understand why Kuntilanak means "White Lady" ;)

It just an urban legend anyway.

But you can choose to believe it... or not. :rolleyes:
I see it treats the male objects of it's affections quite well...ouch.

Guess I was the only one who saw the thread title and thought "oooohh DRE saw a white lady" . . . .
Nope, I came here expecting a horror story or a ghost story, was disappointed :(
jkjk

@DRE You gotta do the good deed back to someone, make someone else happy :D There was a day where I was surprised since in a drive through someone ahead of me paid my bill, I thought it was a stranger but it turned out to be one of my buddies parents :p

white lady

I'm just saying Dre...saying white girl or black girl ain't really a thing, if that's what your used to,it could be with your boys chillin or at the club scene, after parties and all that blahzay-blah and that's normal...but for some people who are not exposed to usage of the phrase it comes off as racist or at the very least harsh on the ear.

The problem I find with that use of it is that other people who ARE ignorant to how it is being used hear it and use 'this white dude' or 'black girl' to help project their own view which may be intended in a derogatory manner. I'm just saying in a public place with out any intonation or otherwise audible clues to the intention of the communication that many people will take that as a stab at something and it would probably be better to address the kind woman with a bit more tact so that people understand your intention.

Around here people say ' ðɪ́s wáyt ↘ dúd' and it is just meant a completely unloaded and descriptive method of distinguishing someone as in more information than saying 'this guy' and in no way meant to be insulting.
↗↘
But then...a lot of those same people...will turn around and say... 'ðɪ́s ↗wáyt ↘dúd' while trying to refer to someone in a negative manner...and they won't intend to impart any racism into the words, they are trying to to refer to someone negatively they way you would when someone cut's you off on the highway...like saying "you arsehole" in a totally generic and trivial manner.

Again the 2 problems I find with it's use is that many severe racists don't understand that there is no racism intended in the previous uses of the phrase and they take what was not intended to be an insult and reciprocate with racist hate, and also it's common uses gives broadcasted racism a public leg to stand on...like a foot in the door and because of the many uses and misinterpretations, it becomes a completely loaded phrase no matter how you use it especially to people who don't hear it on the reg.

Either way...wgaf, just think 'good looks' and then look out for someone next time the opportunity arises. Karma is only a mofo if that is what you put out there.
tumblr_mc095kIMO01rbecrso1_500.gif

I don't understand half of this post but I will say I learned that through your link I learned another term for White Lady and through Azhira's link I learned another term for White Lady and through Richard's link I learned yet a 3rd term for White Lady! Kinda regret googling Azhria's term now tho. Ain't trying to see that stuff this late at night

@DRE So I guess older ladies hiting on young guys, paying their checkout is a common thing. Someone I know on Facebook today mentioned this 60+ year old that hit on him... and the first facebook reply was "LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!! She probably would've bought ur groceries! *courgar alert*"

Interesting this gets bumped. Thanks Mike!

Another great reminder of Dre's post - Tis a Joan Osborne line, think from the song "One of Us". I miss crappy 90s music.

Top Bottom