1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This White Lady...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DRE, Nov 8, 2013.

1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

At the grocery store behind me in line at the register, randomly paid for my groceries! She was like 'I got this, have a good day sir!' Then started paying for her own groceries. I was standing their like wtf oh thank you... walked out the grocery store but yeah thought I'd share that random act of kindness. I was not dressed like a hobo or anything like that so I know she wasn't feeling sorry for me. So random I can't explain it. God is good.

Mrs.T, Divvens, Adam Howard and 5 others like this.
  2. rexxxy

rexxxy Active Member

Just pay it forward. it was her god deed for the day

Adam Howard, Tracy Perry and DRE like this.
  3. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

This white lady... all I keep seeing is that commercial from years ago with the little kid coming home upset. Daddy, Jimmy said I'm racist. Well who's Jimmy? Oh he is one of my black friends.. Well see son, that is racist. You should think of Jimmy not as your black friend but instead as your friend.

Lone Wolf, akia and 0xym0r0n like this.
  4. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

Yep, just pay it forward :) For whatever reason.
    Posts like this make faith in humanity temporarily restored ;) lol

5. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

This commercial immediately makes me think that if Jimmy didn't pull the race card in the first place, the kid wouldn't feel the need to identify him as his 'black' friend.

6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Color is unique and partially describes our appearance. If you want to call me your Black friend I won't be offended like the butt hurt kid in that commercial. I'd be honored, even though I'm mixed with both black, white, native-american and east-asian.

Lisa and 0xym0r0n like this.
  7. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

It is unique, I agree but I think the fact you distinguished between colour and emphasised that in your title is going to raise questions. Why? I'm genuinely curious why you put such a strong emphasis on skin colour when the act (the womans generosity) should have took president in the title over the woman's skin colour. I guess it just strikes me as kind of odd that you thought that a persons skin colour is taking away from the woman's generosity. Or atleast, that is how it conveys across to me.

8. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I don't know anything about the woman other than she looked White. If she was wearing a ninja outfit I'd say 'This Ninja Chick'. If she was Black, she'd be 'This Black Lady'. If she was crippled, she'd be 'This Handicapped Lady'

Lone Wolf, Blue and 0xym0r0n like this.
  9. 0xym0r0n

Well I'll just make sure every time i am in line I'm standing in front of a nice white chick :D increase my chances of free groceries lmfao

10. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

You have to repay the favor to someone else.

Adam Howard and 0xym0r0n like this.
  11. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

She didn't look nice, she wasn't smiling. She actually looked like she could throw me and I'm a big dude.

Adam Howard likes this.
  12. 0xym0r0n

:ROFLMAO: okay nevermind.

Well she did throw you in a different way?

Adam Howard likes this.
  13. Shelley

Good god. LMAO :LOL:

Adam Howard and DRE like this.
  14. sbj

sbj Well-Known Member

How much did she pay for your stuff?

15. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

$8 :LOL:

16. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

{Note to self: If DRE ever sees me IRL I will most likely be referred as This Fat White Guy; buy him some groceries.}

Mrs.T, Adam Howard, Blue and 3 others like this.
  17. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

lol since it was only $8 bucks I'm starting to wonder if she only did that to get me out the way cause I was talking bout the price (I thought they were cheaper).

Adam Howard, 0xym0r0n and Shelley like this.
  18. Shelley

Or she may want to re-claim that $8 or get back that $8 dollars worth back by arranging a "meating" with you? Did I go too far with that one? :oops::LOL:

Jokery aside. Watch your back @DRE

Mrs.T, Divvens, Adam Howard and 2 others like this.
  19. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Now we know the whole story, so you were just being annoying. lol :D

20. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Guess I was the only one who saw the thread title and thought "oooohh DRE saw a white lady" . . . .

Mrs.T, Divvens, Adam Howard and 2 others like this.