This White Lady...

DRE

At the grocery store behind me in line at the register, randomly paid for my groceries! She was like 'I got this, have a good day sir!' Then started paying for her own groceries. I was standing their like wtf oh thank you... walked out the grocery store but yeah thought I'd share that random act of kindness. I was not dressed like a hobo or anything like that so I know she wasn't feeling sorry for me. So random I can't explain it. God is good.

This white lady... all I keep seeing is that commercial from years ago with the little kid coming home upset. Daddy, Jimmy said I'm racist. Well who's Jimmy? Oh he is one of my black friends.. Well see son, that is racist. You should think of Jimmy not as your black friend but instead as your friend.

This white lady... all I keep seeing is that commercial from years ago with the little kid coming home upset. Daddy, Jimmy said I'm racist. Well who's Jimmy? Oh he is one of my black friends.. Well see son, that is racist. You should think of Jimmy not as your black friend but instead as your friend.
This commercial immediately makes me think that if Jimmy didn't pull the race card in the first place, the kid wouldn't feel the need to identify him as his 'black' friend.

Color is unique and partially describes our appearance. If you want to call me your Black friend I won't be offended like the butt hurt kid in that commercial. I'd be honored, even though I'm mixed with both black, white, native-american and east-asian.

Color is unique and partially describes our appearance. If you want to call me your Black friend I won't be offended like the butt hurt kid in that commercial. I'd be honored, even though I'm mixed with both black, white, indian and east-asian.

It is unique, I agree but I think the fact you distinguished between colour and emphasised that in your title is going to raise questions. Why? I'm genuinely curious why you put such a strong emphasis on skin colour when the act (the womans generosity) should have took president in the title over the woman's skin colour. I guess it just strikes me as kind of odd that you thought that a persons skin colour is taking away from the woman's generosity. Or atleast, that is how it conveys across to me.

It is unique, I agree but I think the fact you distinguished between colour and emphasised that in your title is going to raise questions. Why? I'm genuinely curious why you put such a strong emphasis on skin colour when the act (the womans generosity) should have took president in the title over the woman's skin colour. I guess it just strikes me as kind of odd that you thought that a persons skin colour is taking away from the woman's generosity. Or atleast, that is how it conveys across to me.
I don't know anything about the woman other than she looked White. If she was wearing a ninja outfit I'd say 'This Ninja Chick'. If she was Black, she'd be 'This Black Lady'. If she was crippled, she'd be 'This Handicapped Lady'

Well I'll just make sure every time i am in line I'm standing in front of a nice white chick :D increase my chances of free groceries lmfao

I don't know anything about the woman other than she looked White. If she was wearing a ninja outfit I'd say 'This Ninja Chick'. If she was Black, she'd be 'This Black Lady'. If she was crippled, she'd be 'This Handicapped Lady'
{Note to self: If DRE ever sees me IRL I will most likely be referred as This Fat White Guy; buy him some groceries.}

Top Bottom