XF 1.5 Third time who i 'am hacked ...

Sc0rps

Hello all ,

today is the third time who i got hacked .... my forum got hacked every time who i restaure it ...! all my add on is payed ... ma license is 100% authentique and have 7 month more to renew it ...

i really dont know what to do ... i restaured it one week ago and now , i got hackd again ...

here is my forum : https://virtual-gaming.fr/

i afraid to finish to regret that i came to xenforo ..

if someone can help me , thanks alot

my host can't do anything ..
Why?

If they're incompetent then you should find a new host and do that before anything else.

Or if they don't offer that kind of service then you should find a host that will as it seems clear the tasks being asked of you to debug this you aren't comfortable with.

Why?

If they're incompetent then you should find a new host and do that before anything else.

Or if they don't offer that kind of service then you should find a host that will as it seems clear the tasks being asked of you to debug this you aren't comfortable with.
i understand ... but not eazy to find a good hoster ..

Then don't choose an American hoster. There's hosts from the UK, EU and US who advertise their services here and often they may just be resellers for larger hosting companies so they may have locations which are geographically close to you.

You won't know until you actually start taking the advice that's being given, and trying to contact some of them...

It seems to me you are making every excuse not to move to another host. Do your homework and research of different hosting company's it's not that complicated.

Let me help you...

@The Dark Wizard
@MattW
@ThemeHouse
@Claudio
@Alex - A2Hosting
@Brent W

Can any of you help this customer migrate to a new host (your own or someone else you recommend) and provide on-going managed support?

Disclaimer: The 6 names above were picked because these users are active within the community and have threads in the Third Party Services and Offers forum which mention hosting. The above is not a recommendation but merely a number of choices to get you started towards making a decision as to the best host to fit your needs going forward.

Top Bottom