XF 1.5 Third time who i 'am hacked ...

Alex - A2Hosting

Thanks for the mention @Chris D

@Sc0rps It is generally recommended that you pick a server location which is closest to your target audience. If you are expecting global traffic/don't have a specific target then opting for a server in the USA shouldn't be an issue. We offer servers in 3 separate locations around the world and would love to take you on board.

If you'd like to chat more, shoot me an email at alex@a2hosting.com

The Dark Wizard

Hi!

I'm sorry you've been having issues with your forum and have been getting hacked.

We aren't currently accepting any more cpane/shared hosted customers but I'll gladly recommend a new host if you need it based on your budget.

If you can afford it I'd go with someone like @MattW for sure or get your own linode at linode.com

Sc0rps

o
Hi,

We can resolve all this matter, secure your forum (we provide XenForo maintenance services) and provide web hosting in europe. Feel free to chat with us at www.todo10.com or start a conversation with me.
k bro , thanks for all to help , i will contact you

thank you chris for your message

Sc0rps

Hi!

I'm sorry you've been having issues with your forum and have been getting hacked.

We aren't currently accepting any more cpane/shared hosted customers but I'll gladly recommend a new host if you need it based on your budget.

If you can afford it I'd go with someone like @MattW for sure or get your own linode at linode.com
does he have a site ?

Sc0rps

thanks man .

am really need someone in enemergency to check for me something about a file if here a fail ...