XF 1.5 Third time who i 'am hacked ...

Sc0rps

Hello all ,

today is the third time who i got hacked .... my forum got hacked every time who i restaure it ...! all my add on is payed ... ma license is 100% authentique and have 7 month more to renew it ...

i really dont know what to do ... i restaured it one week ago and now , i got hackd again ...

here is my forum : https://virtual-gaming.fr/

i afraid to finish to regret that i came to xenforo ..

if someone can help me , thanks alot

Thanks for the mention @Chris D

@Sc0rps It is generally recommended that you pick a server location which is closest to your target audience. If you are expecting global traffic/don't have a specific target then opting for a server in the USA shouldn't be an issue. We offer servers in 3 separate locations around the world and would love to take you on board.

If you'd like to chat more, shoot me an email at alex@a2hosting.com

Hi!

I'm sorry you've been having issues with your forum and have been getting hacked.

We aren't currently accepting any more cpane/shared hosted customers but I'll gladly recommend a new host if you need it based on your budget.

If you can afford it I'd go with someone like @MattW for sure or get your own linode at linode.com

Hi!

I'm sorry you've been having issues with your forum and have been getting hacked.

We aren't currently accepting any more cpane/shared hosted customers but I'll gladly recommend a new host if you need it based on your budget.

If you can afford it I'd go with someone like @MattW for sure or get your own linode at linode.com
does he have a site ?

Top Bottom