XF 1.5 Third time who i 'am hacked ...

whynot

... i dont really understand :( ..
At least one of your addons is from br...
He or his clients do know your password to your control panel.
Those attacks against your site won't stop until you have your addon(s) from him.

Sc0rps

i think its someone who i know him who arrive to go to my panel and hide his connexion ... cause i gaved him access long time ago ..

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
my host can't do anything ..
Why?

If they're incompetent then you should find a new host and do that before anything else.

Or if they don't offer that kind of service then you should find a host that will as it seems clear the tasks being asked of you to debug this you aren't comfortable with.

Sc0rps

Why?

If they're incompetent then you should find a new host and do that before anything else.

Or if they don't offer that kind of service then you should find a host that will as it seems clear the tasks being asked of you to debug this you aren't comfortable with.
i understand ... but not eazy to find a good hoster ..

Sc0rps

yes bro but i live in belgium and if i take a american hoster , i will get bug and lag forum ... right ?

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Then don't choose an American hoster. There's hosts from the UK, EU and US who advertise their services here and often they may just be resellers for larger hosting companies so they may have locations which are geographically close to you.

You won't know until you actually start taking the advice that's being given, and trying to contact some of them...

Roo82

It seems to me you are making every excuse not to move to another host. Do your homework and research of different hosting company's it's not that complicated.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Let me help you...

@The Dark Wizard
@MattW
@ThemeHouse
@Claudio
@Alex - A2Hosting
@Brent W

Can any of you help this customer migrate to a new host (your own or someone else you recommend) and provide on-going managed support?

Disclaimer: The 6 names above were picked because these users are active within the community and have threads in the Third Party Services and Offers forum which mention hosting. The above is not a recommendation but merely a number of choices to get you started towards making a decision as to the best host to fit your needs going forward.

Claudio

i was on Ovh befor but the hoster and service is very very bad ... do nothing . .
Hi,

We can resolve all this matter, secure your forum (we provide XenForo maintenance services) and provide web hosting in europe. Feel free to chat with us at www.todo10.com or start a conversation with me.

Last edited: