Thinkin in move vb 4.2.5 to xenforo

wonder

Hello to all.
This is my first post in this forum.
I have a vb 4.2.5 forum from a 12-14 years old, I thinkin in convert my vb to xenforo.
I know that, are a demo try of xenforo for test xenforo, its ok.
But my question, are possibility of try a convert?
I would like to try the conversion first, it is a large forum, 120,000 users, and I would not want to buy the license and then see that the conversion does not work for me in the desired way (I leave aside the possible mods that I have installed now).

Thanks and regards.

This is my first post in this forum.
Welcome đź‘‹

But my question, are possibility of try a convert?
I would like to try the conversion first, it is a large forum, 120,000 users, and I would not want to buy the license and then see that the conversion does not work for me in the desired way (I leave aside the possible mods that I have installed now).
We don't have a way for you to personally try the import process but I can confirm that we have an importer framework which supports importing from VB 4.2.5 and it has been used by many customers to make the same journey so it certainly should work.

That said, we maintain a reasonable refund policy so if you make a purchase and it doesn't work out, then we can either work with you to solve those issues or provide a full refund.

Thanks! :)

We don't have a way for you to personally try the import process but I can confirm that we have an importer framework which supports importing from VB 4.2.5 and it has been used by many customers to make the same journey so it certainly should work.

That said, we maintain a reasonable refund policy so if you make a purchase and it doesn't work out, then we can either work with you to solve those issues or provide a full refund.
Ok, I think it's a very correct policy.
My doubt came to, without doing any kind of comparison and saving all the distances, in vb we had the option of, under a folder called testvb, we could make the necessary tests before acquiring a license (if my memory does not fail me).
My forum today is large, and has daily activity, so, the day I made the conversion, I have to leave the forum off as short as possible, so I would be doing tests in another folder to correct problems that may emerge, once purified all, make the total conversion (publicly I mean).
If you can help with problems, and even the reimbursement option should the situation fail, this gives me a lot of confidence and optimism to continue with the path of change to xenforo.
Thanks for your kind and prompt response :)

Top Bottom