• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Themesinc.com - New Styles now available!

These are quality styles with a huge amount of time and effort invested in them.

If you feel that they are too expensive, make yourself known by not purchasing them. Free market economics suggest that if Themesinc.com make very few sales, they may have priced themselves too highly.

On the other hand, if they are doing a decent number of sales (as I suspect they are), perhaps one must concede that in fact they have priced their product absolutely right.
Hmm, where have i heard this argument before...
:D

We at Our Forums bought the xenFracture skin yesterday, and we just love the new theme, a little dark on the text perhaps, but thats easy to change:)

And, 45$ is nothing. Dealing with themes and skins for various cms/forums can cost up to 150 pr skin, or 300 pr year for premim skin clubs. Comared to the amount of hours we save by not doing it ourself, well...

And if you was to hire someone to make a total uniqe design... :P

Thanks again for this wonderful skin, can't wait for the theme club.

Will your light skins be compatible with Jaxel's addons right away or is it something you are planning to add some time later?

Bob and I don't have any plans to add extra custom css directly in the skins for Jaxel's addons.
However we do have a tutorial in our customers only forums on how to use the skins with Jaxel's portal.
More tutorial will be added if the demand is high.
So far, from customers reports most addons are working correctly out of the box.

If I was you, i would wait for a day or so to make my purchase... There is a very good chance of a nice Special that will run for a couple of days..... Shhh I didn't tell you that ;)
And there goes a month's worth of cigarettes... probably. I don't know if you're saving my life or making it harder. ;)

If I was you, i would wait for a day or so to make my purchase... There is a very good chance of a nice Special that will run for a couple of days..... Shhh I didn't tell you that ;)

Lol - typical - on hols as of tomorrow.... :D Will keep my eyes out for it though, since i do like xenFracture.... I'm presuming it's the usual to expand to fit full screen (not a huge fan of just populating the middle space and wasting all that room around the edges :) )

Paul

This may be relevant to those that are expressing concern about "slowness" of the skins. The skins have been updated for 1.0.1. I tested xenFracture on a shared hosting account, and there is absolutely no slowness. The sidebar toggle works perfectly and so does the forum collapse. :)

Would have purchased instantly if only a lighter one was available..

Oh well, maybe this kind of promo will be available again once the light ones are released.. one can hope! :love:

Lovely special.

Would have purchased instantly if only a lighter one was available..

Oh well, maybe this kind of promo will be available again once the light ones are released.. one can hope! :love:

Lovely special.
Yeah, I was hoping that the light one would be released in time for this promo. Alas, we can only wait for the next one. Even if it's buy one get one half off, I'd love to purchase then.

Doh! I would love a buy one, get one free when the lighter skin options come out! :D

Or, maybe a buy one, get a branding removal free option as well ;)

At this point, no one should be complaining about the cost being 'too much' when they are putting together these great specials! Great work guys! (y)

Top Bottom