• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Themesinc.com - New Styles now available!

Doh! I would love a buy one, get one free when the lighter skin options come out! :D

Or, maybe a buy one, get a branding removal free option as well ;)

I agree...i will wait the next promotion. :-)

...no point then, since IMO xenFracture is really nice, however i wouldnt use the other if it was the last skin on the planet :(

Come on Miko - how about 10% off as the previous promotions have been??? :)

Cheers
Paul

The demo folding sidebar seems not work in place other then, forum view, eg. category view, thread view.

Does this has advertising location?

...no point then, since IMO xenFracture is really nice, however i wouldnt use the other if it was the last skin on the planet :(
I have no use for Resurgent as well. Sale or no sale doesn't make any difference to me since for now the choice is limited to two skins.

I can't use Dark skins on my board, I will wait for Light and bright skins, any idea when we can get them?

The demo folding sidebar seems not work in place other then, forum view, eg. category view, thread view.

Does this has advertising location?

The sidebar is folding only where the sidebar is displayed like in the default XenForo style. Did you see something different? Please let me know.

Come on Miko - how about 10% off as the previous promotions have been??? :)

Cheers
Paul

Check your Private Conversation :)

The sidebar is folding only where the sidebar is displayed like in the default XenForo style. Did you see something different? Please let me know.

I can't find any difference. Just want to know whether there is sidebar other than forum view.

It seems the function is same as default theme. How can I explore the function of the framework?

I can't find any difference. Just want to know whether there is sidebar other than forum view.

It seems the function is same as default theme. How can I explore the function of the framework?

In the default style you cannot collapse the sidebar as it's not part of XenForo. That is the difference :)

Excellent styles, excellent pricing.
I have people asking me where to get these, and I point them to your company site, of course.

In the default style you cannot collapse the sidebar as it's not part of XenForo. That is the difference :)
There is a mod can collapse the sidebar. This theme can also shrink the forums. Besides these, what else?
Is there side bar in category view? Collapsible side bar in thread view?

Top Bottom