Theme Usage Information

Theme Usage Information 1.5.1

No permission to download
Maybe its because your counting all members including ones who haven't yet logged in. The paid style statistics mod that I had made only starts counting members who have actually logged in since the mod was installed. Then forgets them again after a set amount of time if they don't log in again.

no point countig what style a member is using if they don't even use the forum
So does this if you want it to (via an option)

theme_info_1.5.webp

Will selecting registered include all users promoted to different groups and banned/mods/admins, etc?
Yes. Basically, it's looking for all group information.

Code:
AND (find_in_set($groupselector,secondary_group_ids) OR find_in_set($groupselector,user_group_id))

So, according to the FAQ, all users "should" have their primary group as "Registered" and then any promotions should be done via secondary user groups.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/implementing-permissions-across-multiple-user-groups.358/

Yes. Basically, it's looking for all group information.

Code:
AND (find_in_set($groupselector,secondary_group_ids) OR find_in_set($groupselector,user_group_id))

So, according to the FAQ, all users "should" have their primary group as "Registered" and then any promotions should be done via secondary user groups.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/implementing-permissions-across-multiple-user-groups.358/

I have ported over usergroups from vb, have about 12 of them lol, not all have primary as they registered, any chance you can create an option to just display all and make the style stat selectable, for example, be able to select which (a,b,c) you want to run the stats on?

I'm getting an error, making the theme usage unviewable. This is the error output on the options page:
  • Error
    The PHP callback ThemeInfo_Option_UsergroupChooser::renderCheckbox is not valid. It will not be possible to display this option until the problem is resolved by editing the option definition.

Top Bottom