Theme Usage Information

Theme Usage Information 1.5.1

No permission to download
Great add-on Matt, thanks for sharing it.

Is it possible to add the tooltip/count of users to show when you hover over the side display of themes? Because of the amount our members using a certain theme it's kinda impossible to hover over the smallest used one for its details :p

View attachment 44237
Unfortunately not, we are limited with the options available here:
https://google-developers.appspot.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/piechart

I've just been playing with a few of the variables, and made the chart a lot bigger if that will help?

Code:
var options = {
          is3D: 'true',
          chartArea:{left:10,top:10,width:"100%",height:"90%"},
          legend:{position: 'bottom'}
        };

theme_usage.webp

Is this accurate? This is from your AddOn
2yhCh.png

And this is exact counting from sql.
2yhGE.png

It should at least somewhere write exact numbers as a alternative for this fancy pancy graph:D
There is a setting for that as well. Because your other themes are not being used by many people, they are not breaking this threshold, so being grouped together

sliceVisibilityThreshold number 1/720 The slice relative part, below which a slice will not show individually. All slices that have not passed this threshold will be combined to a single slice, whose size is the sum of all their sizes. Default is not to show individually any slice which is smaller than half a degree.

My default theme is XXXX

in the statistics I get

35 people using theme XXXX
400 people using system defualt

My system defaut is XXXX

so why doesn't it just say 435 using system default or preferably just XXXX

why is there 2 listing for the default theme

also I had a similar mod made for vbulletin which allowed you to enter a cut off date so it only counted the members active in the last x day/weeks. as im only really interested in what active members are using, counting inactive members messes the stats a little. is this possible here

My default theme is XXXX

in the statistics I get

35 people using theme XXXX
400 people using system defualt

My system defaut is XXXX

so why doesn't it just say 435 using system default or preferably just XXXX

also I had a similar mod made for vbulletin which allowed you to enter a cut off date so it only counted the members active in the last x day/weeks. as im only really interested in what active members are using, counting inactive members messes the stats a little. is this possible here
Have you at some point had multiple themes running? Mine is the same, I had a Fixed and Responsive theme running. I had Responsive as the default, and only members who changed to fixed and back to Responsive are showing as using a theme. All the rest who never actually changed from the default theme are using the system default (shows as a 0 in the database table for style_id).

style_id.webp

I'll stick an extra option in there where you can select the last user activity date.

thanks for update, cheers...very quick :)

I may have had multiple themes at some time, but not any more. is there any way to change it

I'm just having a look through the tables to see if there is anything which specifies which is the currently default theme.

This is great :-)

One suggestion/issue we have is that a huge percent just have the system default but that might be very different if you only selected "active" users. A lot of people sign up, don't change the style and never visit again and that really skews the statistics.

Would it be possible to add a usergroup criteria? We have an "active" usergroup that people get promoted into and seeing the stats for that group would be much more informative.

Nice one :-)

I just upgraded and got this error though

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3

Nice one :)

I just upgraded and got this error though

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3
Is there anything more specific in the server error log?

Top Bottom