Theme Usage Information

Theme Usage Information 1.5.1

No permission to download
Is there anything more specific in the server error log?

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Rob, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/sites/xxxxxx.co.uk/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????SELECT titl...')
#1 /home/sites/xxxxxx.co.uk/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????SELECT titl...')
#2 /home/sites/xxxxxx.co.uk/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????SELECT titl...')
#3 /home/sites/xxxxxx.co.uk/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(825): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT titl...', Array)
#4 /home/sites/xxxxxx.co.uk/public_html/library/ThemeInfo/Model/ThemeInfo.php(51): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne('????SELECT titl...')
#5 /home/sites/xxxxxx.co.uk/public_html/library/ThemeInfo/ControllerAdmin/ThemeInfo.php(14): ThemeInfo_Model_ThemeInfo->getGroupInfo()
#6 /home/sites/xxxxxx.co.uk/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): ThemeInfo_ControllerAdmin_ThemeInfo->actionIndex()
#7 /home/sites/xxxxxx.co.uk/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/sites/xxxxxx.co.uk/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(53) "[URL]http://www.xxxxxx.co.uk/admin.php?theme-info/[/URL]"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["theme-info/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Just installed a copy on my localhost, and I'm getting the same error. Looking at it now, as it's working OK on my dev site.

Ok, so it looks to be a bug only when you initially install it, as there is initially no value passed to the getGroupInfo() function. Fix coming in a few minutes

So I finally got around to installing this and I notice #4 is System Default

After reading the thread, I think I get it, but I'll ask just to clarify.

System Default is either the current default or people who are still marked as using styles that are no longer or both?

So I finally got around to installing this and I notice #4 is System Default

After reading the thread, I think I get it, but I'll ask just to clarify.

System Default is either the current default or people who are still marked as using styles that are no longer or both?
Correct. I just tried it with my dev site, and deleted a theme that someone was using. It moved them back into system default once it had been deleted.

What would the query be to see which users are using a specific theme? I see from this excellent add-on that some users are using a parent theme that shouldn't be selectable.

Should do. I'll check it tomorrow, and update it if it doesn't

I noticed it counts my default style twice. For example if I have 3 styles (1, 2 and 3) and 1is also my default it gives me results like...

70% Default (Style 1)
15% Style 1
10% Style 2
5% Style 3

Should it be doing that?

I noticed it counts my default style twice. For example if I have 3 styles (1, 2 and 3) and 1is also my default it gives me results like...

70% Default (Style 1)
15% Style 1
10% Style 2
5% Style 3

Should it be doing that?
Yeah, I was never able to figure a way to map the default style to a particular style. If I get chance, I'll take another look at this at some point.

I've been able to map the name of the default style into the chart, but it's still showing them separate.

upload_2014-1-11_11-26-31.webp

The reason so far is because users that have the "default style" haven't made a specific selection, so will always use the default style. Members is anything else, have made a choice, so have a different value in the style_id field.

I've been able to map the name of the default style into the chart, but it's still showing them separate.

View attachment 64638

The reason so far is because users that have the "default style" haven't made a specific selection, so will always use the default style. Members is anything else, have made a choice, so have a different value in the style_id field.

I guess it shows how many users bother to change from the default skin so it's useful

Reactions: sgr
Maybe its because your counting all members including ones who haven't yet logged in. The paid style statistics mod that I had made only starts counting members who have actually logged in since the mod was installed. Then forgets them again after a set amount of time if they don't log in again.

no point countig what style a member is using if they don't even use the forum

Maybe its because your counting all members including ones who haven't yet logged in. The paid style statistics mod that I had made only starts counting members who have actually logged in since the mod was installed. Then forgets them again after a set amount of time if they don't log in again.

no point countig what style a member is using if they don't even use the forum

It depends if the user style is changeable by non-registered members. If it is then would be nice to see what lurkers use but I agree that logged in and not logged in stats should be shown seperately

yeah, nothing at all on my forum is viewable unless logged in and all guest get the same page which isn't changeable. so I never gave any thought to not logged in

yeah, nothing at all on my forum is viewable unless logged in, so I never gave any thought to not logged in

We get quite a few regular lurkers and sometimes picking a style is their first interaction. One user registered with us just so his style wouldn't keep defaulting, before long he was posting.

Top Bottom