Theme Usage Information

Theme Usage Information 1.5.1

No permission to download

MattW

MattW submitted a new resource:

Theme Usage Information - Allows Admin to see how many members are using a theme

This is a simple add-on that allows admin's to see how many users are using each of the installed themes on your site.

View attachment 44182

Installation
  1. Download the zip file.
  2. Extract its contents to your hard drive.
  3. Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation.
  4. Complete install via the Admin CP using the provided XML file.

Read more about this resource...

Now that I think about it. I can't believe this isn't in the core. Could be very useful when introducing a new theme to see exactly how many users adapted to the change and how many users went back to an old theme.

Great mod very useful. I had something similar made on vbulletin, but it showed on the forum home and in the postbit of each user the style they were using

This is very helpful ... i don't need it right this moment but in the past when I've had multiple themes, I wanted to know how many people were using each to see if it was worth keeping.

@MattW this is just for display purposes right? It doesn't add any extra queries in the front end or slow down your forum at all? I'd assume it doesn't since you're probably just collecting the information and displaying it here.

@MattW this is just for display purposes right? It doesn't add any extra queries in the front end or slow down your forum at all? I'd assume it doesn't since you're probably just collecting the information and displaying it here.
Correct. They query is only ran when you view that specific page in the ACP. The data is already in the tables, it's just pulling it out. You can se the query being used if you look at the PHP file in the model folder

I don't think that actually sets it in the database for the user, which is why it's not showing. There will be no one in there with style_id 129 which is why it's not showing in the results (can't create results if there aren't any records of it)

Is this accurate? This is from your AddOn
2yhCh.png

And this is exact counting from sql.
2yhGE.png

It should at least somewhere write exact numbers as a alternative for this fancy pancy graph:D

Great add-on Matt, thanks for sharing it.

Is it possible to add the tooltip/count of users to show when you hover over the side display of themes? Because of the amount our members using a certain theme it's kinda impossible to hover over the smallest used one for its details :p

Capture.webp

Top Bottom