The signs are now showing.

Shelley

I thought this would be the best place to post for anyone that would like to use them. Zip archive inside attachment. :D

2vjo8wy.png
2w2rakk.png

Attachments

I thought this would be the best place to post for anyone that would like to use them. Zip archive inside attachment. :D

Adorable. And even... usable! Let the promotions begin! (*/note to self: ask M&K for a free test copy of XF onepointzero)

I'm sure I removed those hands on the signs in the attachment files. Just checked, Hands holding the signs did get removed. I just forgot to remove them before I sliced the psd which are present in the preview. :)

Preview screenshot in first post updated.

I'm sure I removed those hands on the signs in the attachment files. Just checked, Hands holding the signs did get removed. I just forgot to remove them before I sliced the psd which are present in the preview. :)

Preview screenshot in first post updated.
It was minor. ;)

Are there any smilies you make that aren't adorable? :p

When are you going to make a smiley that looks like my avatar (that I installed just for you ;) )

ROFLMAO - I'll give that a go john. That avy cracks me up everytime. I'll be posting a new batch tomorrow with a variety of titles and designs so I'll certainly give it a shot. *sniggers*

Edit: I did a quick effort john though with more time tomorrow I'll get it looking right.
2wn39dd.png

Top Bottom