The signs are now showing.

Congratulations, Shelley! the font you used?

The font used on those signs is 04b_03b which can be download from here. The settings used for the font are as follows: size is 8px with anti_aliasing set to none.

Which reminds me. I'll submit a blank set of signs for this pack in this thread today so others can insert they're own titles.

Awesome work missy but I think my favorite is the barefoot sig lol I saw your vmoods posted in a few spots and have been googling my bottom off trying to find a full set of the newer animated semi-tarnspartent ones I've combined what I found but wouldn't dream of trying to learn to edit them with out trying to get your ok first ;) TY again for the great work

Awesome work missy but I think my favorite is the barefoot sig lol I saw your vmoods posted in a few spots and have been googling my bottom off trying to find a full set of the newer animated semi-tarnspartent ones I've combined what I found but wouldn't dream of trying to learn to edit them with out trying to get your ok first ;) TY again for the great work

Thanks & your welcome. And, FYI, I'll be releasing a set of bare footing signs in this thread. Give me a couple of days to do that and adapt my current barefoot design and i'll post them here, and in the first post of this thread.

ROFLMAO - I'll give that a go john. That avy cracks me up everytime. I'll be posting a new batch tomorrow with a variety of titles and designs so I'll certainly give it a shot. *sniggers*

Edit: I did a quick effort john though with more time tomorrow I'll get it looking right.
2wn39dd.png

Very good, that looks like John!

Top Bottom