Not a bug The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

imthebest

"PHP bob{"templateHtml":"\n\n\n\n<form method=\"post\" class=\"xenForm formOverlay NoFixedOverlay AutoValidator\"\n\taction=\"cuenta\/pref-uso-save\"\n\tdata-fieldValidatorUrl=\"cuenta\/validate-field.json\"\n\tdata-redirect=\"yes\">\n\n\t<!--<h3 class=\"sectionHeader\">Appearance<\/h3>-->\n\t\n\t\n\t\t<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"style_id\" value=\"0\" \/>\n\t\n\t\n\n\n\t<h3 class=\"sectionHeader\">Localizaci\u00f3n<\/h3>\n\t<fieldset>\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\t<dl class=\"ctrlUnit\">\n\t\t\t<dt><label for=\"ctrl_language_id\">Language:<\/label><\/dt>\n\t\t\t<dd>\n\t\t\t\t<select name=\"language_id\" class=\"textCtrl\" id=\"ctrl_language_id\">\n\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\t<option value=\"1\" >English (US)<\/option>\n\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\t<option value=\"2\" selected=\"selected\">Espa\u00f1ol<\/option>\n\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t<\/select>\n\t\t\t\t<p class=\"explain\">The interface of this site can be displayed to you using any of the languages you may pick here.<\/p>\n\t\t\t<\/dd>\n\t\t<\/dl>\n\t\n\"[…]

xenforo.js:231

Happens when I click on "Preferences" on my user account menu.

And when I go to My account - Preferences there is a top bar with the text "bob".

I'm fine with 1.4 RC1. It works good for me.
I'm just reporting this bug...

Did you know that "stable" versions also have bugs?

Last edited:
I know that but i run 1.3.5 and works like charm, when 1.4 goes to stable still will wait 1 month before upgrade to new version.1.4 for now its like some testing purpouse version for advanced users not for everyone.

Cannot confirm it here.

I know that but i run 1.3.5 and works like charm, when 1.4 goes to stable still will wait 1 month before upgrade to new version.1.4 for now its like some testing purpouse version for advanced users not for everyone.

If people want to take the risk, let them.

Top Bottom