The I love Americans... really I do thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim

animated-american-flag_200x205.gif

Really truly I do :D

My insensitive comment was.... insensitive and I humbly submit myself for American spanking.

Oh Peggy....

Booty.gif

I hereby declare today... my own personal I LOVE AMERICANS DAY!

Animated_Glitter_USA_Flag-1.gif

I hate em, especially after the election yesterday where many of them voted back in Republicans by listening to Sarah Palin (low IQ dilemma).

Hold on. Let's say that 80% of the people from the Turd republic are even people that eat live children but the other 20% make Mother Teresa look like an evil greedy vile person....wow that last 20% must be really good. Can you say you hate the people from Turdistania?

I bet there is an a really good person from Prague someplace, and Zaire, as well as the Myanmar republic. I bet there are some evil people on those places as well.

Now playing devils advocate. All republicans do not like Sarah Palin though some do. All republicans did not approve of Bush either. There is also a political theory that even shows up in the universities once in a while. That in a two party system you don't want a party, even if you love that party the have too much control.

When government is divided the theory is only that which both sides agree on happens. Less damaging things gets through but at the expense of some things being blocked. I don't think anyone has the right answer and both sides do say somethings that are a bit over the top. Both sides have had members that have said things completely untrue. Whild gridlock might stop somethings from happening some feel it might be worth it as the things that do get through are things both sides want.....if the theory holds true.

Let's put it this way, there are a lot of White folks in America who hate a black man as President, they are looking to condemn him for the 8 years of Bush and Cheney war and oil fraud that sunk the entire world banking system and economy into a crisis.

Let's put it this way, there are a lot of White folks in America who hate a black man as President, they are looking to condemn him for the 8 years of Bush and Cheney war and oil fraud that sunk the entire world banking system and economy into a crisis.
That's not exclusive American thing .. unfortunately :)

Anthony, it's uninformed and brainwashed racists like you that have helped put us in the boat we're in now...but not to fear, the grownups have started to take back control of the situation with the results of yesterday.

Ok....fair enough. If we are going to go off topic lets keep it on how kinky Peggy, Shelley, and now Dragonfly have become. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom