• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

The Happy Place - Clickable Smilies Under Editor Control

I am still not installing beta 6 only because of this mod. You should quote me and send it to the creator!

As much as I like this add-on, and believe me my site depends on a add-on such as this with great usability it's not very wise and recommended that you hold back in updating your xenforo version.

I'm sure when inph sees that the add-on broke due to a template removal in beta 6 he will attempt to update it.

Yep, also had to drop it, as I am not willing to miss out on the constant stream of improvements for one mod. I have other mods functionality that I require, and those mods need also a more current version to run, as they fail on anything under beta5, and even 6 for some.

Interestingly we had no problems with this mod and beta 6 on one site we upgraded.

That is strange. On beta6 it shouldn't be working and you should be getting the problems everyone else is experiencing as one of the templates (as peggy stated) was removed in beta6. I want your copy of beta6 :P

That's very odd since the main template it uses isn't in beta 6 lol
That is strange. On beta6 it shouldn't be working and you should be getting the problems everyone else is experiencing as one of the templates (as peggy stated) was removed in beta6. I want your copy of beta6 :p

Yeah it apparently is odd LOL I can't explain it, we haven't upgraded Xenique yet, I am hoping the same thing happens there.. but at this site it is on beta 6 and The Happy Place is working fine! :) I feel extra blessed :p

http://www.mangojacks.com/index.php

b6_happyplace.webp

Yeah it apparently is odd LOL I can't explain it, we haven't upgraded Xenique yet, I am hoping the same thing happens there.. but at this site it is on beta 6 and The Happy Place is working fine! :) I feel extra blessed :p

http://www.mangojacks.com/index.php

View attachment 9627

Actually looking at your screenshot you'll probably find yours is broken. The dropdown width (QR) doesn't extend the full width and if you go and edit a post within the thread, you'll get duplicates of the smilies. If you edit x3 you'll get 3 lots of duplicates. Could you possibly confirm that kim?

Top Bottom