The first addon for XenForo ?

For you, Which would be the first addon for XenForo ?

• Gallery

Votes: 192 49.9%
  • Download system

Votes: 60 15.6%
  • Blog

Votes: 69 17.9%
  • CMS

Votes: 186 48.3%
  • Other, please comments

Votes: 36 9.4%

• Total voters
"Other." I need a Mod like the Yet Another Award System, a collapse box to throw it in, and a Mod for Flashchat integration. (I don't give a flying damn about the chatroom myself, but I'm alone there.)

And I also hope there's a XenForo version of "Miserable User" because it's just sooooo handy.

... And Kier and Mike, how about a clearly visible Vote button in the Poll Results box appearing at the top of threads like this? Loads of room, would like to vote (says I can, more than once - like Blog and CMS - ) but using Firefox and yes logged in I didn't see anywhere in the results box to respond to the query.

Gallery with watermarked images is a top priority for me...

And of course, a CMS. A native CMS, that is.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Something for u2 ;)

Although a Gallery would be a nice 'extra' for my needs, the CMS is an absolute need for how I like to setup my sites :)

Although a Gallery would be a nice 'extra' for my needs, the CMS is an absolute need for how I like to setup my sites :)
Hopefully both at the same time.

But CMS would indeed be more important, since it's likely that Photopost will support XF in the future, so that would be a good temporary solution. But a CMS, that's something I wouldn't want to use from a third party.

Top Bottom