The first addon for XenForo ?

For you, Which would be the first addon for XenForo ?

• Gallery

Votes: 192 49.9%
  • Download system

Votes: 60 15.6%
  • Blog

Votes: 69 17.9%
  • CMS

Votes: 186 48.3%
  • Other, please comments

Votes: 36 9.4%

• Total voters
I would like to see blocks of content that can be displayed anywhere in the forum. I used to want a frontpage, but later realized my user's just skip it and go straight to the forum anyways.

I would like to see blocks of content that can be displayed anywhere in the forum. I used to want a frontpage, but later realized my user's just skip it and go straight to the forum anyways.
XenCarta does this.
This
Code:
[wiki]pagename[/wiki]
puts the wiki entry anywhere you want !

Nice eh !

I would prefer to just see development on the forum only.

I have always felt that when a company expands to other additions, the core product tends to slack, and the whole package becomes "heavy".

I would prefer to just see development on the forum only.

I have always felt that when a company expands to other additions, the core product tends to slack, and the whole package becomes "heavy".
It doesn't have to be like that though. They just need to make sure every product is kept separate and only start developing new products when they have the time (or staff) for it.

A good CMS would really help XF, there is a big market for a forum + CMS solution and there isn't really a satisfactory solution out there.

It doesn't have to be like that though. They just need to make sure every product is kept separate and only start developing new products when they have the time (or staff) for it.

A good CMS would really help XF, there is a big market for a forum + CMS solution and there isn't really a satisfactory solution out there.

I definitely see where everyone is coming from on this topic. I have seen Kier post in other topics that he would rather have one solid product, instead of a bunch of mediocre products. If they can stick with this philosophy then I have no concerns about the development of a CMS.

I will be very very unfair. I want a CMS that is very right weight and does exactly the small handfull of things I want it to do and nothing more.

Top Bottom