Thanks KAM for the free license extension!

It was a good gesture and it was the right thing to do. A little trust has been earned as well as future business. I am excitedly waiting for the upcoming releases.

Wish I could also say I was pleased to have received the license extensions. I guess being an early multi-license adopter isn't such a bonus.

Wish I could also say I was pleased to have received the license extensions. I guess being an early multi-license adopter isn't such a bonus.

I bought my current 3 licenses within the first few minutes of them going on sale, and I just received the free extention.. why? because I opted to pay the renewal last year in March on all three, even though there was no need to.

The offer applies to any licence that was Current up to the date quoted (sorry I don't have it off the top of my head) - My early adopter licenses were.. it has nothing to do with early or late, but how current your license is, and an extention of that in good faith for you sticking with them financially during that dark time.

Top Bottom