[TH] Social Groups [Deleted]

How can I reject a request to join social forum?

I have the neccessary permission, but can't find the button to say "no" to a join request...

Thanks

(V 1.0.12)
Go to the list of members, click edit on the member, and untick all the boxes. I think.

Hello,
how can I order the social forums by last post instead of their name? I know, this is no option currently, I am searching inside the code, but can't spot it..

Cheers

Hello,
how can I order the social forums by last post instead of their name? I know, this is no option currently, I am searching inside the code, but can't spot it..

Cheers
You would need an add-on for this. Drop me a PM to discuss.

Is there an easy way for the user to find a list of groups he already is a member in?
They should be able to see this if they go to their profile page.

@Waindigo: Any update on the "forum names threads were made in missing from New Posts and Watched Threads" issue? I'm a member of @mistypants' site and am the one that reported the problem to her there when she upgraded to XenForo 1.2.3.

This wasn't an issue with your resource back when she had the site on XenForo 1.1.4, so I'm thinking it's something you did when you updated your resource for XenForo 1.2 compatibility?

Thanks in advance!

Is there a way to run the add-on upgrade script from a shell? Trying to upgrade via the admin panel just times out.

Edit: Solved the problem by changing the timeouts in nginx and php to absurd values

Last edited:
Great addon! However, I have some minor problems.

1. When I define a new social group and choose "All requests to join must be approved by a Social Forum moderator“ registered users can post threads anyway without joining the group.

Bildschirmfoto 2014-01-05 um 13.37.26.webp

2. I use the audentio uix style for my community. When authorized members create new social forums they should not be able to change the default style setting (ui.x). Can I disable this setting?

Thank you, rhodes

Great addon! However, I have some minor problems.

1. When I define a new social group and choose "All requests to join must be approved by a Social Forum moderator“ registered users can post threads anyway without joining the group.

View attachment 64232
You need to set permissions for guests by setting the permissions of the Social Category node (I.e., you need to revoke the 'Create Thread' permission for normal users).

2. I use the audentio uix style for my community. When authorized members create new social forums they should not be able to change the default style setting (ui.x). Can I disable this setting?
Not currently. Please contact me by PM to discuss contributing to this.

>>You need to set permissions for guests by setting the permissions of the Social Category node (I.e., you need to revoke the 'Create Thread' permission for normal users).

Bingo. Thank you. That solved my problem.

Regards rhodes

Is there any possibility to sort a large number of social forums, for example, according to the users membership or the number of threads?

Top Bottom