[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

I can confirm it effects the XF 2 default style as well, so its the Reactions causing the links to get wonky on hover.

I'll see what I can do, never done a video before...

Here you go with the animation, Jake!

Notice that when I hover over the trigger, it effects links. When I hover over standard links, it doesn't effect other links.

Attachments

• reactions_bug_trigger_hover.gif
    reactions_bug_trigger_hover.gif
    257.3 KB · Views: 14
What about an accurate way to re-count stats? If you delete a reaction or something the user stats won't update at all.

Suggestion (or bug?): When selecting to display reactions ABOVE the controls (report, edit, ip, etc. bar) it displays in the correct position on posts, but not in conversations.

Hm, didn't know there was an option to display it above or below the controls, we did an update recently to force it to display above the controls so that may be related. Will have a look!

Do you found any fix from this error? Also are you do read this issue ?

We're currently working on an update that will have a fix for this if we're able to replicate it :)

When selecting to display reactions ABOVE the controls (report, edit, ip, etc. bar) it displays in the correct position on posts,

Where this option? I am still display reactions below the controls.

Hm, didn't know there was an option to display it above or below the controls,

Please add this functionality. I have added in github for this.

we did an update recently to force it to display above the controls so that may be related.

But I am not get this update because I am still display reactions below the controls.

Ah, that one is for the reaction count bar/text that shows up under your avatar/username :)

That would settle it. :)

So an option to display below or above the controls would be awesome, and carried over to the conversations as well. :)

Checkin in, tried to read around but no info, are there criteria to create trophies related to reactions? Say Positive/Negative criteria, specific reaction criteria, etc..?

ThemeHouse updated [TH] Reactions with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.7 Released

Enhacnements:
  • Support for XF Resource Manager and XF Media Gallery
  • Widget to be used on member sidebar for reaction counts
  • Reaction bar moved above post controls
Bug Fixes:
  • Several potential errors fixed
  • Text reaction type counts were missing separators
  • Missing padding on reactions postbit bar when set to top
Full details on the updates on this release can be found...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey,

I noticed that when viewing the stats, it doesn't seem to count my all time stats (which were properly imported). Just seems to have the most recent ones since I installed the Reactions add-on?

Is there another counter I should run, where its not counting those totals correctly?

@Jake B. How to work XF Media Gallery? I have not found any button in XF Media Gallery. Also why XF Resource Manager phrases showing? XFRM phrases must not be show if XFRM are not installed.

CjRcwJO9SvuC2uFQavzNYQ.png

Top Bottom