[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

I have updated to version 1.0.14 and my forum has slowed down a lot, takes a lot of time to load something and cascading loads the website loads increases the runtime of css.php

I have deactivated the plugin and my site works again correctly, this did not happen with version 1.0.13, you can not do downgrade ?

Last edited:
I have updated to version 1.0.14 and my forum has slowed down a lot, takes a lot of time to load something and cascading loads the website loads increases the runtime of css.php

I have deactivated the plugin and my site works again correctly, this did not happen with version 1.0.13, you can not do downgrade ?
There shouldn't be anything in the update that should cause this, so it could just be a symptom of having put a big load on the server by doing an upgrade. It might just be a case that you need to leave it installed long enough for your server to rebuild any caches and recover from the upgrade.

If you're still having problems after that, please create a ticket.

There shouldn't be anything in the update that should cause this, so it could just be a symptom of having put a big load on the server by doing an upgrade. It might just be a case that you need to leave it installed long enough for your server to rebuild any caches and recover from the upgrade.

If you're still having problems after that, please create a ticket.
I created a ticket because he is right there is something drastically wrong with this update.

MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'tablename_hidden.xf_reaction_content' doesn't exist
src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212
How to fix that guys

That isn't a table our add-on creates, sounds like you're using XenForo 2.1, which this add-on doesn't support.

Hello,

So recently I made a stupid mistake by updating Xenforo while still having TH Reactions add-on. I also did not have the latest version of it. After the installation of of the Xenforo 2.1 upgrade was finished it went to an an error page. After digging through logs it was Reactions causing the conflict. I went ahead and uploaded the newest version of TH Reactions. After uploading the forums luckily worked and I was able to see the forums and access admin.php. I figured that I should probably install the latest version. During the installation it randomly got me to an error page. Which brought my forums to a http 500 error. Seeing the logs it was due to the following error:
Code:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of x bytes exhausted...
Thanks to my provider they upped all memory limits but nothing seemed to be working. They even went ahead and tested php.ini memory_limit to 1gb and 10gb. No matter how much they alocated it still would error out.

Now I've removed TH Reactions from my src directory. It landed me to the well known "An unexpected error occured...". I decided to once again upload the XF 2.1 CR1 upgrade. Now I have an error message which would make more sense.

Code:
An exception occurred: [Exception] Could not find class ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Entity\User when attempting to extend XF\Entity\User in src/XF/Extension.php on line 174

XF\Extension->extendClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 53
XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 67
XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityStructure() in src/XF/Repository/User.php at line 58
XF\Repository\User->getGuestUser() in src/XF/Repository/User.php at line 31
XF\Repository\User->getVisitor() in src/XF/App.php at line 1766
XF\App->getVisitorFromSession() in src/XF/Admin/App.php at line 53
XF\Admin\App->start() in src/XF/App.php at line 2173
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 392
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Hopefully there is an answer to this problem.

You'll definitely want to reupload those files first, after that add $config['enableListeners'] = false; into your src/config.php, go into the admin panel and disable the add-on (don't uninstall it, our Reactions Plus add-on for 2.1 will come with an importer so you can get all of your reactions back) after it's disabled remove that line from your config.php and you should be set

Reactions: jul
Thank you very much! It worked out great!
I really appreciate the fast response and would like to thank you for that aswell.

It seems like for now it is the best way to wait for the final release of XF 2.1 for a supported version for [TH] Reactions?

Any idea when this will be XF2.1 compatible? The current reaction system implemented in XF2.1 lack many features this add-on has and we would like to have this compatible so we can run it on our board. :)

Any idea when this will be XF2.1 compatible? The current reaction system implemented in XF2.1 lack many features this add-on has and we would like to have this compatible so we can run it on our board. :)

We have our Reactions Plus add-on for 2.1 out to our beta team currently, timeline for release depends on the feedback we receive there :)

We have our Reactions Plus add-on for 2.1 out to our beta team currently, timeline for release depends on the feedback we receive there :)
Please take a look at the post ratings import. (I already tried what the faq says)

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'xxxxxxxx.xf_liked_content' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 89
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 121
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchAllColumn() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Job/ConvertLike.php at line 53
ThemeHouse\Reactions\Job\ConvertLike->getNextIds() in src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php at line 30
XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run() in src/XF/Job/Atomic.php at line 38
XF\Job\Atomic->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 253
XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 195
XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 79
XF\Job\Manager->runQueue() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 139
XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 389

Last edited:
Please take a look at the post ratings import. (I already tried what the faq says)

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'xxxxxxxx.xf_liked_content' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 89
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 121
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchAllColumn() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Job/ConvertLike.php at line 53
ThemeHouse\Reactions\Job\ConvertLike->getNextIds() in src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php at line 30
XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run() in src/XF/Job/Atomic.php at line 38
XF\Job\Atomic->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 253
XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 195
XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 79
XF\Job\Manager->runQueue() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 139
XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 389

Reactions does not work with XenForo 2.1

No, the latest update just made it so upgrading to 2.1 doesn't completely break your board -- reactions are included in XF 2 so this add-on won't work. We do have an add-on that is meant to extend 2.1's reaction system, but it's not ready quite yet:

No, the latest update just made it so upgrading to 2.1 doesn't completely break your board -- reactions are included in XF 2 so this add-on won't work. We do have an add-on that is meant to extend 2.1's reaction system, but it's not ready quite yet:
Ahh wait. They included reactions in Xenforo 2.1? Did i miss something?

Top Bottom