[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

I don't think I've seen an email, I believe there may be an issue with our demo generator just haven't had a chance to really dig into it yet, unfortunately. Going to add a note on the page now -- I'll ask @Dalton Prock to manually get a demo setup for you and send you a PM with details :)
Thanks ! FYI I sent that email to hello@themehouse.com still have a copy, then used another email address a few days later to see if that was an issue.

After installing it, thread navigation turned very slow/freeze (without fluency). With default XF's likes system didn't happen. How can i fix it? URL: https://foro.argosmu.net

Only with google chrome, with firefox works fine.

Last edited:
I can not work out why the reactions do not work using my ipad. All the reactions display when touched, but when you tap them nothing happens. Is this normal? Thanks.

I can not work out why the reactions do not work using my ipad. All the reactions display when touched, but when you tap them nothing happens. Is this normal? Thanks.
Don't believe so, you are using the latest version of Reactions correct?

Yeah mate i am. Even on my iphone 7, the reactions pop out, but it doesnt let me click them. Although the stand along thumbs up next to Reactions works fine.
Alright, would you be able to create a ticket on our support portal here? From there we can troubleshoot this issue further.

Is the ability to give reactions disappearing after 1 day for anyone else? I'm trying to find the cause of this bug. I have dragonbyte credits & shop, wondering if that's causing an issue.

What do you mean exactly? The entire react button disappears after a day?

Yeah, still trying to isolate the cause before I open a ticket. Also it didn't happen today (yet) so I may have fixed it by running "convert likes to reactions"

should reactions respect the builtin XF user alert prefs regarding likes? Have some users who don't like to see alerts for this (I dunno) and they're unable to switch it off with the standard alert options for likes. I don't see any other user pref settings for this.

After installing, the Reactions menu is not available in ACP.
Where do I edit reactions from?
Ticket also opened - #11467

Just upgraded to 1.0.13 and I got lots of errors and bugs. Can not access forum view anymore.

Code:
Error: Call to a member function getListLink() on null src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/XF/Template/Templater.php:220
Generated by: Unknown account Jul 25, 2018 at 9:59 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater->fnReactionContentList(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), false, Object(XenConcept\UserActivity\XF\Entity\Thread), Array, Array, false, 3, '', true)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(880): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/th_display_reactions.php(69): XF\Template\Templater->fn('reaction_conten...', Array, false)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(662): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/thread_list_macros.php(147): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('th_display_reac...', 'reactions_bit_l...', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(662): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/XenStickyKonu.php(22): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('thread_list_mac...', 'item', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1249): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1323): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('XenStickyKonu', Array)
#9 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s7/public/forum_view.php(319): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:XenStick...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1249): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('forum_view', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Forum\\View', 'public:forum_vi...', Array)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#16 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#18 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#19 {main}

Also members profile reaction count widget is empty with duplicated pagination.

rea.webp

Top Bottom