[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

Hi there,

Is this addon integrated with default xenforo like system?

If i use this add-on will those likes disappear?

Thanks

Hi there,

Is this addon integrated with default xenforo like system?

If i use this add-on will those likes disappear?

Thanks
You can choose which one reaction integrates with "likes". Only one reaction may be chosen for likes integration.

ThemeHouse updated [TH] Reactions with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.13 Patch Level 2 Released

Enhancements:
  • Added reactions to XFMG albums.
  • The default react button icon has been replaced with a smilie.

Bugs fixed:
  • Fixed an error with the "Always show secondary trigger" style property.
  • User caches are now being pruned upon deleting a user.
  • Reaction items on the thread list no longer overlap.
  • React button no longer flashes after page load.
  • Clicking "undo reactions" twice will no longer open a new page.
  • Assorted styling...

Read the rest of this update entry...

There was a visual issue that got released, so if you happen to see it just redownload/upgrade. Was small but quite noticeable.

If you have installed the XenForo Resource Manager or the XenForo Media Gallery after reactions, you need to build their table columns through ACP > Reactions > Tools > Rebuild add-on columns first.

Possible to add a list of trigger visuals we can chose from? I honestly liked the previous icon more than this smiley icon. Though it would be nice to have a few icons to chose from, then everyone can pick the one they prefer :)

You can customize the icon through the style properties (ACP > Appearance > Style Properties > [TH] Reactions > Trigger Type & Trigger Value). The images that come with reactions are in styles/themehouse/reactions.

EDIT: Never mind, It seems TH snuck another update after I downloaded it yesterday and I must have missed update alert. Updated to Patch 3 and all is good. Thanks ThemeHouse!

After upgrading the icon is HUGE! How do I go about fixing this?wut.webp

Last edited:
If you have installed the XenForo Resource Manager or the XenForo Media Gallery after reactions, you need to build their table columns through ACP > Reactions > Tools > Rebuild add-on columns first.
Once I try to upgrade it blocks that by saying an update is in process. Can't access anything in the Reactions control panal.

My last previous version was 1.0.13

I tried simply doing them in order too, will not work. If I revert to 1.0.13 it works fine...

I am using the latest version of Reactions. I went into each reaction and turned off the option to send an alert when the reaction is used, but I am still getting the notifications. Do I need to set something else to get it to stop sending an alert?

I am using the latest version of Reactions. I went into each reaction and turned off the option to send an alert when the reaction is used, but I am still getting the notifications. Do I need to set something else to get it to stop sending an alert?
I've gone ahead and reported this on our issue tracker here: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2addon-issues/issues/797 I was also able to replicate this as well, thanks for the report! :)

Thanks for the quick response. I am noticing one other thing. When users have put multiple reactions on a post, you can click on one of the reactions shown to react the same way. (For example, if there is a like, laugh, and thanks reaction, you can click on one of them to react the same way). However, it only works once (on the first one you choose). For example, if there are 3 reactions, you can click one of them on the post and it will react, but subsequent clicks on other reactions don't work. You have to open up the reactions box and choose the reaction Is this by design?

Thanks for the quick response. I am noticing one other thing. When users have put multiple reactions on a post, you can click on one of the reactions shown to react the same way. (For example, if there is a like, laugh, and thanks reaction, you can click on one of them to react the same way). However, it only works once (on the first one you choose). For example, if there are 3 reactions, you can click one of them on the post and it will react, but subsequent clicks on other reactions don't work. You have to open up the reactions box and choose the reaction Is this by design?
Refreshing the page also seems to allow subsequent clicks, so I don't think is by design. Well spotted!

Top Bottom