[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

Is this all reactions, or just the like reaction?

That's all reactions.

When I first imported all my reactions from the Post Ratings add-on, it wanted a lot more memory and I had difficulty completing the counts. I raised it and I no longer have the issue but I'm guessing perhaps I have to recount a few other counters again.

That's all reactions.

Ah, that won't be an accurate comparison then, can you run the new user rebuild tool @silence had mentioned and see if the like reactions and XF likes match up fairly close? There will be a difference because of those media comments, though

Ah, that won't be an accurate comparison then, can you run the new user rebuild tool @silence had mentioned and see if the like reactions and XF likes match up fairly close? There will be a difference because of those media comments, though

OK, I ran Convert likes to reactions and then rebuild the user reaction count as @silence requested.

Both performed properly.

I then still see the following:

Likes Count (reported by XF): 2553
Reactions Total: 4961

I re-ran your query: SELECT DISTINCT(content_type) FROM xf_liked_content

...and got the exact same results.

I re-ran the query: SELECT COUNT(like_id) FROM xf_liked_content WHERE content_type='xfmg_comment';

Is there another counter that I should run, in case one of those didn't completely properly either during the post ratings import process?

I re-ran your query: SELECT DISTINCT(content_type) FROM xf_liked_content

I re-ran the query: SELECT COUNT(like_id) FROM xf_liked_content WHERE content_type='xfmg_comment';

These two items will never change as we don't delete/add any XF likes during this import, we only add/remove these if someone likes or unlikes content using the reaction system

Can you check the number of like reactions you have?

These two items will never change as we don't delete/add any XF likes during this import, we only add/remove these if someone likes or unlikes content using the reaction system

Can you check the number of like reactions you have?

I have 2586 like reactions.

Still seem to be getting this error showing up in the logs after installing the latest update:
ErrorException: Template error: Template public:news_feed_item_resource_update_react is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:564

Seems to be happening on member profile `latest-activity` pages.

Still seem to be getting this error showing up in the logs after installing the latest update:
ErrorException: Template error: Template public:news_feed_item_resource_update_react is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:564

Seems to be happening on member profile `latest-activity` pages.

I haven't seen this occur in a version or two now... I can't reproduce it on those pages you spoke of myself, maybe someone else can...

Ha! Spoke to soon! About 45 minutes after my reply, I got 4 errors identical to Toms!

A staff member also reported that when he got an alert, it was blank and only had a date/time but no other description attached!

I'm getting these fairly regularly...

These two:

ErrorException: Template error: Template public:alert_xfmg_media_react is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:564
ErrorException: Template error: Template public:news_feed_item_xfmg_media_react is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:564

I did have the media gallery installed *before* Reactions was added to the site, if that were in question.

Any thoughts on the cause of these?

Thanks.

Those are going to be safe to ignore for now, @silence is working on an update to fix them -- they're just missing templates for alerts so only effect it has is you might have an empty alert if someone reacts to your media item. I'll follow up with him on it now :)

Hi, I notice that the Reactions and Q&A Forums demos are not working on your site. When I click on them, the pages just hang.

Hoping you can fix?

Many thanks

We actually don't have demos for our add-ons currently, so a demo link shouldn't be showing up. Where are you seeing this?

• ErrorException: Template error: Template admin:widget_def_options_th_memberReact_reactions is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:564
  • Generated by: Zuse
  • Jan 26, 2018 at 11:42 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template admin:...', '/home/legendo1/...', 564, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(564): trigger_error('Template admin:...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(519): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('admin', 'widget_def_opti...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1229): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('admin', 'widget_def_opti...')
#4 src/XF/Widget/AbstractWidget.php(47): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('widget_def_opti...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Entity/Widget.php(34): XF\Widget\AbstractWidget->renderOptions()
#6 [internal function]: XF\Entity\Widget->renderOptions()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(920): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/widget_edit.php(93): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\Widget), 'renderOptions', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1230): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('widget_edit', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Widget\\Edit', 'admin:widget_ed...', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#17 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#18 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(56) "/admin.php?widgets/th-reactions-member-reactions.41/edit"
["referrer"] => string(43) "https://www.gnonline.net/admin.php?widgets/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["widgets/th-reactions-member-reactions_41/edit"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom