[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

Also, does it not display the accurate count in the widget for everyone or only some people? I ask because it wouldn't make much sense for me to reinstall yet if the counts aren't accurate.

Currently that widget only works on the member view, we are adding a feature for notable members in the next updates, just having issues getting the notable members system to play nice with this, which is the main cause of the update delay currently

Also, does it not display the accurate count in the widget for everyone or only some people? I ask because it wouldn't make much sense for me to reinstall yet if the counts aren't accurate.

It's only missing data that wasn't generated before the update was installed, so if you do a clean install you won't be missing anything :)

Check to make sure the permisisons are set correctly, if they appear to be send us a ticket at themehouse.com :)

Currently that widget only works on the member view, we are adding a feature for notable members in the next updates, just having issues getting the notable members system to play nice with this, which is the main cause of the update delay currently

Okay I will wait on that update before re-installing. Thanks for the help.

I just have to find a plausible replacement for likes before I can integrate this. I appreciate the advice.

I don't believe you have mentioned this issue, if you did it was missed. You do have several tickets -- all of which have been answered

I have mentioned this in our PM here.

Last response.

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay, our devs had a bit of an early holiday break. Please do create or use tickets at themehouse.com (since we have holiday messages posted there). But apologies for delay all the same.

We don’t provide support via pm for this reason, too easy to miss things and other people on our team can’t see it, which was why Mike had asked you to create a ticket :) but anyways this issue has been noted and we’ll be looking into it

ThemeHouse updated [TH] Reactions with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.8 Released

New Features
  • Added rebuilding user reaction count.
  • Added rebuild add-on columns if they are installed after reactions is installed.
  • Moved cache rebuilding to new page, Reactions tools.
Bugs Fixed
  • Fixed reactions not appearing in correct tab when listed.
  • Fixed styling issue with thread-bit pushing other elements out of its container.
  • Fixed incorrect primary key for user count.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am getting this after updating

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(' in /home4/..../equalout.com/src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Repository/ReactedContent.php on line 518

• ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '('
  • src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Repository/ReactedContent.php:518
  • Generated by: ******
  • Jan 16, 2018 at 4:24 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(1) "/"
["referrer"] => string(25) "https://www.equalout.com/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
I am getting this after updating

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(' in /home4/..../equalout.com/src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Repository/ReactedContent.php on line 518
Wrote something that didn't account for the XenForo minimum PHP version, just redownload the ZIP and upload the files and it will be fixed!

Thanks for the update but still did not fix the like count issue. on the widget its shows different like number than the one on member's profile.

Thanks for the update but still did not fix the like count issue. on the widget its shows different like number than the one on member's profile.
If you go to the Reactions tool page and trigger a User reaction count rebuild, it will solve the issue :)

If you go to the Reactions tool page and trigger a User reaction count rebuild, it will solve the issue :)

I have already but no luck. The number of likes shows in the members' profile doesn't match the number of likes in postbit and the widget.

I have already but no look. The number of likes shows in the members' profile doesn't match the number of likes in postbit and the widget.
c99cd0bd4a946763c263c1d9b4a21173.webp
You gotta trigger the new one, unless you've already done that. I would double check and trigger it again.

To give another perspective.. After updating to this earlier today I ran two counters (the one you screenshot, and rebuild user react total), and I got it to become accurate and look pretty good.. When I count my totals (member card shows me positive + neutral as I don't use negative), it comes out to the same grand total as all of the ones in my member profile widget counted together!

I do have a question though...

The LIKE count that displays by default with XF in posts, and the like count that shows in member profiles show a different number (instead of 4957 which is my reactions count, it shows a like count of 2553). Would you be kind enough to explain where it gets that number from, and is there any way to get all totals to be reflected identically?

Top Bottom